1.turbonium959 X
    2.labikesrcool X
    3.KDawg ONE X
    4.Naomi X
    5.Clappy X
    6.lowpro98 ?
    7.russian ?
    8.mersaci ?

Ok, three more to go. Please make the payments so we can get this thing going.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

i hope this goes thru soon.. i'd love to have my grill here when the rest of my car gets painted
      98 Protege SE
      -------------------
      1.5L Turbo

Comment

did everyone pay yet.... is it too late to once again be a part of this? (i am once again employed)

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
          did everyone pay yet.... is it too late to once again be a part of this? (i am once again employed)
          You certainly can. We are short three payments. One of them is coming soon, and for the other two, I am not sure. So if you are in, I will put down for one more grill myself so we can get this thing moving. Its still $70.5 USD. If you want to paypal me add $2.50 for fees - arybalnik@yahoo.com . Or mail me a money order to:

Aleksey Rybalnik
          246 Auburn Street
          Apartment 112
          Portland, ME 04103

Thank you.

Comment

the pic on the first post is gone.. do you have a link to this picture at all? i want to see the grille again..
            98 Protege SE
            -------------------
            1.5L Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Clappy
              the pic on the first post is gone.. do you have a link to this picture at all? i want to see the grille again..
              Sure, no problem.

Comment

PAYMENT SENT!!!

thank you very much,
                and just so you kno when you recieve it, my name is Chris De Freitas a.k.a. "Pigeon"

p.s. please let me kno when you recieve it, either P.M. me, or phone (i included my phone number) or email
                thanks!

Comment

yey.. 2 more.. 2 more.. i want this grille....
                  98 Protege SE
                  -------------------
                  1.5L Turbo

Comment

cant wait!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

who still has to pay?

Comment

Has anyone seen Russian lately???
                        Its him and lowpro98, but he is in process of senging it now.
                        But it looks like I would have to pay for some one, because I want to get this going.
                        And that some one would better pay me back. Or no special grill for you!
                        Thats right, I am the grill nazi.

Comment

did you get my payment?
                          did you get lowpro's?

is russian MIA?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                            did you get my payment?
                            did you get lowpro's?

is russian MIA?
                            Chris, I just got your payment yesterday. Just waiting for lowpros, and then I will do extra work-study for one more payment. So, as soon as lowpro payment is here, give me a week, two tops, and I will place the order.

Comment

sounds good bro!

Comment

woo hoo!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
                                X