No announcement yet.

GI: BG ducktail/ rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be cheaper to just ship all of them to one person. and have that person ship them out.

edit
    lol i miss typed ship and it censored it.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I might still be in but I'm leaving for a week so I'll see how much money I have left after that.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

so whats the deal on these? Who's in, and who's out? Officially?
        My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

I'm out on this one
          I used to own a Protege
          HAS NEW BATERY IN BAK BRAKES-

HAS NEW MUFFLERS BUT THERE KILLING THE MOTOR-

Comment

Could we please get better pictures?

Comment

I'm still in, but the shipping is pretty crazy!

I like Kitty's idea.

Comment

I replied with my addy to the pm, never got an answer...

Comment

any chance at getting one of those upper window spoilers? :D
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Well count me out. My car got broke in to while I was on my honeymoon, so now I have to replace the parts they stole.

Sorry

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

I'm ready to buy one. It would be nice to get a discount on shipping or something... $155.00 is a bit steep but that duckbill is sweet!
                      miss my '93 LX at every corner
                      photo album
                      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

you all have to decide... is it worth the extra couple dollars you will save shipping them all to one person... need i remind you the jdm container fiasco???? id say even if it was 30 dollars more expensive the piece of mind and the much quicker shipping time would be well worth it. just my .02 though.
                        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Hey guys are we still doing this? Old thread revival but I'd rather buy one of these than even trying to find a 1991 Tracer LTS duckbill....
                          1992 Mazda Protege DX Manual - 5/30/2006 R.I.P
                          1992 Mazda Protege LX former Manual - 2/2/2010 Parts Donor
                          1994 Mazda Protege LX Manual swap Daily Driver W.I.P.

Comment

I second that.
                            1994 Protege - KLDE Swap.

Comment

Working...
                            X