Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
    God i wish the forum had multi quote.

-Unfortunately the only rally spec damper they make is for asphalt.
    The gravel dampers are pretty much limited to current production AWD cars (and the dodge neon?)

-The big brake kits are going to be MORE than a set of coil overs.

-once again I have no technical information at this time from ksport as they haven't shipped my packet yet. But I do appreciate the interest.
    It had multi-quote, but was removed for some reason....

Yeah, I read the listing for the AR and GR rally, I was being hopeful. Once you get the packet, maybe it'll list the differences between the two.

The neon makes no damned sense. bah. stupid.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

i'm in for coilovers for sure and possibly other products. Keep us posted. []Deace

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

The MX-3 Ksport spring rates are F 420/ R 224. This is what ksport shows. Now is that too firm of a spring for a daily driver? Sorry I don't know much when it comes to spring rates

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post

Also you can get FULLY customize spring rates on ANY model.
          But to compare the ground controls are what 350/250

So the fronts would be firmer than the ground controls and the rears would be alittle softer.

If you're looking for drop/apperance/comfort more than all out performance I'd go for ~250/200. Or if you'd like more over steer ~200/225
          Last edited by Kitty; 09-05-2008, 08:50 AM.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

i am intrested in this for my drag bg. i have to do some research on what is the best setup for my application. but this is a very good thread kitty.
            GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
            AND
            THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Today during lunch I re-faxed my ksport forms AND mailed them to their office. I think that should get the point across that I am very serious about buying their products.

So in lou of any real information I stole some of martins pictures.
              They're all 2nd gen pics but they should be very similar.

2nd gen front versus lowering spring/kyb front

Front camber plate

Rear pillow ball with slight camber adjustment.

Threaded strut bodies. Try that with your koni dampers.

I'm debating as soon as I get the ksport order forms/approval/engraved invitation I'll order a set of GT's for the protege for pictures of that along with a few other sets.
              Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
              Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'd be interested to know how much the "GT pro" and "road race" dampers are?
                Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Those are awesome looking Coilovers man... i wish i had the money for those

Comment

Just found out about these on mx-3.com and signed up here :O

Very interested, I live in the UK but even with extra shipping these look great! Hope it works out, you may want to consider posting on mx-3.com Kitty.
                    AZ-3 1498cc B5ZET! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
                    Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
                    View Worklog

Comment

I imagine if i have problems getting 10 people I could bother other mazda forums.

My current pressing issue is with goddamn ksport and their piss poor communication on my dealer status.

If they were going to turn me down I would be fine with it. But they seem to enjoy dicking me around.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
                      X