No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is the deadline for deposits in order to recive the free shipping/paypal fees/ring gear bolts?

Any set date on when the prototype production will begin? Ill send my deposit now if i have to, if I have a few days then Im going to send it friday (which i was going to do anyways).

Comment

I PM'd MFactory and I'm ready to send my deposit... since there's already been 10 deposits through, do I still get the freebies?
      1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
      BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
      PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
      EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

^^^

from his last post, id say your both more then fine.

Originally posted by MFactory View Post
        Yes, this buy is still open to anyone who wants in, and will be up until we start work on the production units
        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
        What are you driving?

Comment

Well you know, I'm from the internet, reading comprehension isn't my thing
          Last edited by ragnarock01; 02-03-2009, 05:26 PM.

Comment

pretty sure it'll work the same as the G series bulk buy, everyone who gets in before the prototype is built will get the extras

Comment

MK1gGT-Rob- did you forget your already on the list???

Glad to see this kick off everyone!!! Thanks for helping me get yet another awesome groupbuy into the works
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Can i test the prototype :p

Comment

^ nope u already have a guru
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    MK1gGT-Rob- did you forget your already on the list???
                    Nope, I just wanted to make sure I get the freebies as per dozx. I will have the rest of the money tomorrow, but then I have to flip it to my credit card (so my wife doesn't find out) and then payment is forthcoming.
                    Rob's machina de destruccion
                    Originally posted by ragnarock01
                    "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Originally posted by MK1gGT-Rob View Post
                      Nope, I just wanted to make sure I get the freebies as per dozx. I will have the rest of the money tomorrow, but then I have to flip it to my credit card (so my wife doesn't find out) and then payment is forthcoming.
                      Just tell her something really inspirational, like "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

MFactory, where'd you go? I wanna send my deposit!

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarock01 View Post
                        "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."
                        that is sig worthy!!!
                        Last edited by MK1gGT-Rob; 02-05-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Yay, deposit sent! I can almost taste the lack of torque steer!

Comment

the list is filling up this is good to see.

Comment

Deposit Sent!

Comment

umm, i have a real stupid question. I don't have a spare axle and the side gears are shrapnel in my taken apart tranny, so can anybody tell me if I have 26 or 28 spline? 89 probe gt w/ mtx.

Comment

Working...
                                X