No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Damn, time to scrape pennies together.
    1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
    BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
    PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
    EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

****e, i just lost my job and not gonna get another till next week. So its gonna be like 3 weeks before i get any real substantial money. then another 2 weeks cuz i got debts to pay first, then who knows what i might have to fix on the Probe (probably nothing she's in a good mood lately). So there's all my financial info for u guys to see.

oh come on i just said s h i t e with an E.

Comment

Okay, I sent in the rest of my payment. Looking forward to updates!

Comment

updated the list of paid in full's
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

so we paypal the same addy that MFactory told us to for our deposits? i'll send my final payment within the week
            1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

^Yes!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

There's 11 people that haven't paid in full yet... c'mon, you know you don't need electricity THAT badly, and besides, huddling together in the dark is a great family bonding experience!

Comment

could Mfactory send me a payment request by paypal?

Comment

i only need another hunnerd bucks or so, but i have a concern. no road test! for real? that doesnt seem very wise to me. do you want me to test it? i have a tranny ripped apart right now, and it would be nothing to stuff it in.
                    Rob's machina de destruccion
                    Originally posted by ragnarock01
                    "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

I wouldn't mind a road test, but the G-type diffs are shipping right now, and they've been tested successfully without issues, so I'm not terribly worried. Plus, the H-types have already been tested for fitment, and I don't think there's been any issues there either.

I have a question as well though, will our diffs include bearings, or do we need to buy them separately? OR should we just buy a rebuild kit from http://www.drivetrain.com/?
                      Last edited by ragnarock01; 07-09-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

YOU will be getting yours right from Mazda an/or the trans shop.

BUT for the great advice for others I awards you one internets.
                        Ryan
                        '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                        STX Prep:
                        MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

MK1gGT-rob I PM'ed you. please give me a call

Comment

Final Payment made! wahooo
                            1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

updated the first post reflecting your payment carlin

Comment

the prototype has been mailed to MK1gGT-Rob who'll be installing it & road testing it. hopefully this speeds things up a bit more

Comment

Working...
                                X