No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird, mine came thru USPS, or more like been sitting there, going to be delivered Saturday, didn't say anything about fees.
    Rob's machina de destruccion
    Originally posted by ragnarock01
    "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

We didnt till more then a week after delivery. So wait till u at least receive it. Lol. Then wait a week or 2 to see if iot shows up. It didnt come before or with the lsd.
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by jesiotrot View Post
        Dude just pay it, its $13.50, its not going to send you broke.
        If it was $100 I would still pay it, that's not the issue I'm worried about.
        1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
        BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
        PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
        EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

As with the G-Series group buy, if you are from the US and you have received a bill from UPS, please email us an image of the bill and we'll refund to your paypal account
          MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
          YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
          SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
          SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

i got the new bolts but no revised insert! ?Que Pasa?
            "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Rob yours came via USPS because i mailed it to you. i paid for the shipping/bearings.
              Yours was the prototype or did you forget about that entirely?
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yea i was lil confused. i thought there was going to be a revised insert as per one of our phone conversations. my hearing sucks and its even worse over the phone.

i already spoke to Steven and straightened out my confusion. I will be pulling my diff shortly to change the gearing. Gonna get to the bottom of that clicking noise while its out.

You paid for the bearings on my diff? I imagine mfactory would reimburse you for that or something? Also it was only bolts, but they came USPS.

BTW, what brand of bearings is everybody receiving?
                Last edited by MK1gGT-Rob; 03-22-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

take pictures^

PS your bearings were whatever OEM provides. id have to re-look it up.
                  the rest of us got Nachi bearings- which without looking to compare 100% would appear OEM
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

mine arrived a few weeks ago. The tax due was 85 euro.

Was glad to pay it to recieve my package

Comment

Anybody else install one yet?

Comment

I've been itching to get mine in. But you know... life happens, heh. I hope I can get it in before summer is over.
                        1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                        BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
                        PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
                        EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

anyone else from the groupbuy having trouble posting in here....... if so please PM me

Comment

maybe... well find out if this posts or not. lol

:edit:
                            nope. works fine
                            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                            What are you driving?

Comment

pat, i found a Vb glitch & fixed it. it somehow set permissions for registered users & some subscribers to not be able to post replies.

its fixed now, everyone can post again

Comment

I am about to install mine, was going to get started this weekend but I have a head cold, so I might wait until I feel a bit better.....

But here are some pics of the trans

I had my 2nd syncro replaced while it was at the shop

luckily I found a new syncro from someone who was selling off all their car parts after selling their mx6

checked the axle fitment

just as well I was replacing the diff....here is the old one

This was the cars original trans that I pulled out 6 years ago due to problems, now it'll go back in the car, the one thats in there now I am sure is in worse shape than this was before the the rebuild.

I was contemplating doing it myself, but I havent had much experience doing gearboxes, plus I would have needed to buy some tools to do the job, and then there was the time factor.
                                So for $700AUD I had a reputable shop do the work.

Seeing as how the car has been sitting around for two months basically un driveable I figured i'd better quit messing around and get it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X