H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inspector 24 View Post
    makes some fantastic ones if you don't mind the vibration...
    on my fe3 626gt, im running the AWR mounts. when i 1st installed them, it did vibrate noticeably more. but not like terrible. but after about a month, they kinda broke in, and havent really noticed them since.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

Just e-filed my taxes, so my refund/payment for the diff will be here in a bout a week and a half!!

WOOT!

Comment

i am expecting the last payment for a car i sold within a couple days here, so that takes care of my deposit. ol lady needs one more w2 b4 i can file (for the final pay).
        Rob's machina de destruccion
        Originally posted by ragnarock01
        "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

awesome guys!!!!
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

wtf i still havent got my w2.....

Comment

Holy crap, I need to check in more often... I got my W-2 and am gonna run it this weekend, but I should be able to pay after the end of this month regardless. Great to see this is going to happen!
              1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
              BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
              PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
              EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

I am ready to pay my deposit 1. Feb for both mine.
                A very expensive Christmas

Comment

AWESOME!!!! that'll be 3 more pending to be checked off the list
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I have $75 to go and my deposit will be forthcoming.
                    Rob's machina de destruccion
                    Originally posted by ragnarock01
                    "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Spoolz your marked on the list accordingly!!! a few more to go guys scrape where you can

Comment

Still open to add my name? Just stripped my box from my 90 MX6 to fix not selecting gears properly and found a broken pinion shaft, chewed spider gears and the pinion mounting holes worn out from the pinion shaft flopping around. Nicely machined groove in the case from the pinion shaft coming part way out and touching. Lucky it didn't shatter the case. I'll pay the deposit on Tuesday when I get paid.
                        Thanks

Comment

Then we'll only need one more......

anyone, anyone ?

(Ferris Bueller's economics teacher)

Comment

gbilski- i'll add you to the list the group buy is still open unless further noted in the first post. Pm me when you've made your deposit on tuesday & i'll confirm with Mfactory & check you off.

Comment

Cool, thanks. I don't fancy my luck in trying to get a stock one here in NZ. Was looking at this, but decided not to as we're at 52 cents to the dollar. Good timing as it turns out.
                              Last edited by gbilski; 01-31-2009, 05:58 PM.

Comment

^ say again? whats the correlation with the $ amount?

Comment

Working...
                                X