X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is external gate still included in the $480 price

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
      Wouldn't it be a twin scroll if you divorced the T3 flange as is then did the twin wg?
      Well, most divided housings are t4 but yeah, it would be, but you wouldn't be taking advantage of any of the pros of running a divided housing.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
        is external gate still included in the $480 price
        For one with a SS head flange?

Yes it is.

Comment

cool that works for me might have the money for this soon

Comment

Any chance you can make on with a GTR flange?
            Frank
            92 EGT
            03.5 MSP
            05 ZX-6R

Comment

i do have to say, nicely made manifold...... did anyone give you the go to setup this groupbuy?
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Holy **** I need to find some money and fast
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                  i do have to say, nicely made manifold...... did anyone give you the go to setup this groupbuy?
                  And of course Ryan has to be the one that brings the negative influence into the thread

But yeah, just remember this is a GI thread still... the FS have rules

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                  Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    Thanks bud. I think turpro said it was cool if thats ok.

Comment

Originally posted by 18sOnAiR View Post
                      Any chance you can make on with a GTR flange?

Sure can

Comment

So how much is this? I want a ramhorn with external wastegate
                        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                          So how much is this? I want a ramhorn with external wastegate
                          400+shipping for one with mild head and tubine flanges. Wastegate port with 38mm flange is included. Any different flange would be extra.

Comment

Originally posted by carkrazed2005 View Post
                            400+shipping for one with mild head and tubine flanges. Wastegate port with 38mm flange is included. Any different flange would be extra.
                            YGPM

Comment

Here are the pictures of inside the ports.

Comment

your going to weld that up right?

Comment

Working...
                                X