This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carkrazed2005 View Post
    I've decided to hold of on doing downpipes until I get another motor and some turbine housings for mock up.

I dont think I have ps pump smoke. I doubt you'd be able to fit a nice downpipe if you kept the power steering. Who needs ps anyway, lol.

no problem i will just go with the manifold then did you finish the jig so that when you put your engine in you can make that same manifold

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
      I am interested in a downpipe for a VJ23. I have the flange for the turbo already which I can send you. So, let me know if and when you may be building these.
      Also interested
      Frank
      92 EGT
      03.5 MSP
      05 ZX-6R

Comment

Well, Its not a group buy. Never was. I'm just makin these for whoever wants them when they want them. I'm probably just going to become vender then start another thread.
        Now that's a great plan Contact 1 of those guys for details. Good luck. Oh yea, you do know that becoming a vendor there is a "give a supermod a free manifold" requirment right? Lol
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
          no problem i will just go with the manifold then did you finish the jig so that when you put your engine in you can make that same manifold
          I'm going to build the jig on monday before I ship the manifold off to pumer.Also, I am trying to aquire a varity of turbine housings and a spare motor so that I can do downpipes.

Comment

How much for a 4-1 N/A header made out of SS? I just want the runners to meet at the bottom of the oil pan. PM me Example:

Comment

i like the first one

Comment

That's the one!

Comment

Originally posted by mx-3_4evr View Post
                  How much for a 4-1 N/A header made out of SS? I just want the runners to meet at the bottom of the oil pan. PM me Example:

http://www.theoldone.com/components/...ng_headers.htm
                  Those would be sick!!! Id probably get a NA LX just to have one of those headers for a daily.
                  Now im debating about NA BP or KLZE proto for a daily driver .
                  Maybe think about making better headers for the KLZE also.
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

was up bud did u send out the manifold yet as i have yet to receive a tracking number or a pm saying you shipped the ramhorn and its past monday lol so any info would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by pumer1904 View Post
                      was up bud did u send out the manifold yet as i have yet to receive a tracking number or a pm saying you shipped the ramhorn and its past monday lol so any info would be appreciated
                      No, I have yet to recieve the dual flanges I ordered. If they are not here tomorrow, i'm going to make one so I can get it sent out.

Comment

I'm in need of a ms so we should do some bartering. The only way I could make you a downpipe though is if you send me your hotside and manifold. You'd need to hurry before I put my motor back in.
                        Is this off since you won't have the motor anymore? I was thinking a winter project when my car will be off the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                          Is this off since you won't have the motor anymore? I was thinking a winter project when my car will be off the road.
                          No, were still good. I'll be ordering a ms alot sooner than that though. Like in a couple days hopefully.

Comment

koo thanx bud just hit me up wit a tracking number once sent so i can knwo when to exspect it and make shure some one is home for delivery

Comment

any updates?
                              sigpic

Comment

nope no new updates hes waiting for my dual flange so he can finish and shipp my ramhorn manifold and he hasent sent me a tracking number or anything yet so im guessing hes waiting to finish my ramhorn b4 he takes any new orders

Comment

Working...
                                X