Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been trying to get in contact with carcrazed but our schedules are missedmatched so i can send him some money for shipping cause he didnt have enough to ship it out long story short my manifold got stolen out of carcrazed car and im sol basically i get a refund of whut we agreed on for the price so i guess its koo but basically i waited 3 months for nothing lol

but at least im getting a refund but will have to wait another week for payment and my wet noz kit shipped out to me but i guess it wasent meant to be i guess ill just see how a 60 shot + 15lbs of boost will produce

Comment

Hey man, You alive?
      sigpic

Comment

Recieved, thanks man
        sigpic

Comment

was up bud did u get a new phone or a new number where i can get ahold of you

its been past three days and havent heard a werd called ur cell left messages and called today and some one pick up then hung up bud

have you sent the nos kit yet and still waiting for a refund on the money for materials i sent you

u said 3 days and its been over a week and still no contact bud comoe on i know u made some money of those manis u sold so was up hit me up with some sort of update thanxs

Comment

I received my mani, and left him a good comment. Mabye he is still on vacation?
            Hopefully everything is going alright man.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
              I received my mani, and left him a good comment. Mabye he is still on vacation?
              Hopefully everything is going alright man.
              Pix of ur mani?
              Aku belly

Comment

ok its been oficially 3 weeks when he said to date he would refund me my money and send back my wet nos kit now he wont return my phone calls nor return my text messages or pms so i feel like im getting ripped off i will be leaving negative feed back on him today since i got tottaly screwed on this group buy when i was supposed to be the first person to receive their manifold and he has back out of every verbal or written agreement he made with me and came up with exscuse after exscuse and now him not contacting me back i have made a complaint with paypal and have sent bpt323 and deadlysleeper pms pertaining to this matter hopefully everything will be resolved the right way if no responce in 2-3 days i will be contacting his locall authorities to see which action to take from here
                Last edited by pumer1904; 07-05-2009, 10:16 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

6/14/09 is the last time I got ahold of him. Said he was on his way home from a canoe trip.
                  sigpic

Comment

funny talked to him on 6/16/09 and he said it would be 3 days bfore i got a refund by paypal and he would send back my nos kit now no responce whut so ever never even let me know he was going on vactaion etc so...
                    Last edited by pumer1904; 07-05-2009, 10:18 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

yup last time i talked to him was 6/16/09 he said it would be 3 days bfore i got a refund via paypal and my nos kit returned back to me
                      Last edited by pumer1904; 07-05-2009, 10:19 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

This is the pm I got from him that day

"Ya, sorry bro, i forgot to message ya. It went out last wednesday. I'm on my home from a canoe trip so i dont have the tracking number, but i'll send it when i get home."

I tried getting ahold of him after that because I never got a tracking number, but my manifold did show up. Havnt heard from him since.

Hope you get everything figured out, I googled his screen name and of the fourms that showed up he hasnt had any new posts

I also have a pm from him on 6/9/2009 saying he was going to ship out the manifold the next day. In which he did, so idk whats going on.
                        Last edited by 1992tracerlts; 07-05-2009, 04:25 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

qoute
                          carKrazed Pm
                          "All the manifolds that have been ordered were sent out last wednesday except yours cause your were gonna pay for shipping. I had the manifold in my car so that all I had to do was take it to the post office whenever you sent the money. It was all packed up and everything. Icould have the money to you in a couple days. I'm real sorry bout this bud. I'm willing to do whatever is within my power to make you happy. I did not mean for any of this."

6/16/09

last message i got from him

and he has been late on everything he told me and still has not contacted me back or anything so i feel im getting screwed and that he is lieing about the whole ordeal of my manifold getting stolen from his car i just think he went another route and sold my ramhorn to another clubprotege member for the money and said screw pumer

i will also be reporting carkraze on feoa.net also

i have dealt with trades with carkrazed in the past the gtx intake mani u see on his motor he is building he got from me for in trade for log style t3 exhaust manifold when i tried mounting the logstyle mani i hadd issues of the t3 hitting the tranny support bracket and it would not werk with out alot of cutting and re welding

only issue i had was when he said he shipped the mani it didnt get shipped till 4 days later after he said he already shipped it that was no problem but now im having these issues with him on this ramhorn mani

i just want either "a" my ramhorn manifold shipped and it be a finished product

or "b" i want my wet nos kit that i shipped to him at my own exspence and my 100 usd refunded

dont get me wrong if i sound like a Duche but i have been waiting for 4-5 months for this manifold already that has been paid in full for 4-5 months already

and now im getting the cold shoulder from him

Comment

wow that sucks now i see why i always wait

Comment

Hey guys. I just got home from a canoe/backpacking trip. I talked to mikel just a little bit ago. Here is the message I sent to deadlysleeper. It should fill you guys in about whats goin on.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by deadly_sleeper
                              hey, i got a personal call from a concerned member that you haven't been returning his phone calls and keeping him in the loop and he's also wondering where either some parts or money is.

please contact either ryan/bpt323 or i within 2-3 days of this message, or we will be forced to lock your account until this is all taken care of.

we are just looking out for the well being of all members on this board, and go to these measures because of past trends.

thank you

eric mohr
                              Hey Eric,

I just got home from a canoe trip and had no idea that this was goin on. I havn't had any way to be contacted for the past almost three weeks. When I left, Mikel and I were working out a refund because my car got broken into and everything of value was stolen along with his manifold. I had left with the understanding that my brother was going to ship his nitrous kit back but there are two kits in my garage and he didn't know which one to send. Also, my dad was going to send him his refund but school deducted money from my account so I didn't have enough in there to complete the refund and he had no idea how to add funds to the account.

As soon as got home tonight, I contacted mikel and we have worked something out. I told him since the kit was never sent, and I have some work coming up, I could come up for the money to build him another manifold. I told him he just needs to give a little time for me to come up with the money to buy the materials. I would like to do that for him since that was our original deal. He seemed good with that and we'll be keeping in touch.

I just wanted to let you know that I am in no way shape or form a "scammer" and I feel real bad about all that has happened with this deal. I am going to do all that I can to make Mikel feel satisfied with this transaction.

Sorry that this happened and you were brought into it. Mikel should be letting you know that we talked and i'm workin with him to get this situation taken care of.

Thanks bro.

Larry

Comment

Good to hear, hope you guys can figure something out.

btw, manifold is great thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X