This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
    looks good, looking forward to the manifold pics.
    also waiting to see it

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
      also waiting to see it
      Pics by sunday hopefully.

Comment

any pics? no rush, but i have money in hand for one.

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
          any pics? no rush, but i have money in hand for one.
          The guy getting the first one was supposed to send me a vj20 gasket so I could make his dual flange, but I havn't got it yet. Hopefully i'll have it this week so I can build it saturday.

Comment

well gasket has been sent dont know whut happend to the one i put in the zex kit i sent you but i sent out another one i had to make by hand today should be their in 1-3 days sorry for the delay but when u first asked aabout it i wasent going to order a new one from corksport who rapes on shipping and the price just for a gasket so i had to wait for a day when i could drive to la and g make a gaskeet off my mannifold at turbproto shop which is a 1hr snd 30 minute drive and then the holidays etc soorrry about the delay but schit happens

Comment

Originally posted by pumer1904 View Post
              well gasket has been sent dont know whut happend to the one i put in the zex kit i sent you but i sent out another one i had to make by hand today should be their in 1-3 days sorry for the delay but when u first asked aabout it i wasent going to order a new one from corksport who rapes on shipping and the price just for a gasket so i had to wait for a day when i could drive to la and g make a gaskeet off my mannifold at turbproto shop which is a 1hr snd 30 minute drive and then the holidays etc soorrry about the delay but schit happens
              No problem bud. No big deal.

Comment

put me down for a wire cover ,money in hand .

Comment

how does the wire cover secure to the valve cover? and does it only fit that style valve cover? or could it fit the 'miata' style too?
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

You better hurry up with this lol. Because this week I might end up spending the money I had saved for this on a truck.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                      how does the wire cover secure to the valve cover? and does it only fit that style valve cover? or could it fit the 'miata' style too?
                      pics of how it bolts up are on previous page.

will not fit the miata valve cover

Comment

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
                        You better hurry up with this lol. Because this week I might end up spending the money I had saved for this on a truck.
                        I'll have finished pics up this weekenf fo sho

Comment

any pics yet??? i may want to build my b6t instead so i might be intrested in a manifold for the b6t if i find some extra cash

Comment

No, I didn't get sh!t done this weekend. My aunt wrecked on a quad pretty good on friday, so I pretty much spent the weekend at the hospital. She's going to be alright though, dr's said she'll be laid up for about a year with therapy and sh!t. Broken back FTL.

I'm hopin to have it done this weekend cause if I don't, it'll have to wait another week or so cause I got finals comin up. Hang in there though guys, it'll be worth it. I don't have sh!t goin on this summer so i'll be able to pop these things out like pez once the semester is over.

Comment

sorry to hear but i am in no rush right now

Comment

Hope your aunt gets better! I can't wait for the manifold pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X