MFactory LSD group buy discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^boosted klze?

Jon, i talked with Dan, I'll be mailing out a 28 spline stub tomorrow morning first thing.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yea, just the usual low psi setup planned I gotta get my megasquirt running then LSD then boost, trying to restrain myself and do things right!
      AZ-3 1498cc B5ZET! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
      Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
      View Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by marco View Post
        Yea, just the usual low psi setup planned I gotta get my megasquirt running then LSD then boost, trying to restrain myself and do things right!
        Do it right, do it once. TRUST ME
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

ok guys, just a small update

Basically, from our testing, the LSD's are basically good to go, minus one small issue (that doesn't really affect the performance of the unit) - The small axle play.

Now, bpt323 has shipped us out the axle stubs so that we can look into this issue and see what we can do to reduce the play.

The problem is not because of our machining tolerances and/or measurements. The problem stems with the fact that the tolerances on the OEM diffs vary widely, and our fitment/measurements are based off the OEM diffs that we were sent.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, our LSD's have the small play because the OEM diffs that we were sent also have this small play. This has been confirmed on several OEM diff samples.

So, as I said, the development stage of the LSD's are basically 90% finished (i.e Good to go). We are just waiting for the axle stubs and hopefully we can do something to minimize any axle play.

Any questions, please feel free to ask
          MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
          YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
          SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
          SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

only the 28 spline i shipped, thank nate (wheresthericego) for the 26 spline
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Wasn't someone trying to sell their group buy spot?
              1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

If any more OEM diffs or axle stubs are necessary I have a number of each just sitting around.

Ryan
                Ryan
                '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                STX Prep:
                MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Originally posted by MFactory View Post
                  ok guys, just a small update

Basically, from our testing, the LSD's are basically good to go, minus one small issue (that doesn't really affect the performance of the unit) - The small axle play.

Now, bpt323 has shipped us out the axle stubs so that we can look into this issue and see what we can do to reduce the play.

The problem is not because of our machining tolerances and/or measurements. The problem stems with the fact that the tolerances on the OEM diffs vary widely, and our fitment/measurements are based off the OEM diffs that we were sent.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, our LSD's have the small play because the OEM diffs that we were sent also have this small play. This has been confirmed on several OEM diff samples.

So, as I said, the development stage of the LSD's are basically 90% finished (i.e Good to go). We are just waiting for the axle stubs and hopefully we can do something to minimize any axle play.

Any questions, please feel free to ask
                  Once testing is 100%, how fast can you crank these puppies out? And pm me your paypal address again, I'm ready to pay it off

Comment

Originally posted by ZX2guy19 View Post
                    Once testing is 100%, how fast can you crank these puppies out? And pm me your paypal address again, I'm ready to pay it off
                    ^ I need the paypal as well seeing as I missed out on the first group buy.

Comment

Probably a few weeks. PM me for details guys
                      MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com

Comment

if you missed out on the group buy then you have to wait for them to be finished

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                          if you missed out on the group buy then you have to wait for them to be finished
                          excellent because i got other things im tryin to get before it.

Comment

Okay, so it won't be done by June 1st?

Comment

Also note, you have to clear your pm's

Comment

Sorry about that, inbox cleaned up

Comment

Working...
                                X