GI: Stage 1 Racing Axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather have a E153 transmission
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
      I'd rather have a E153 transmission
      This, you guys make a kit for the conversion, ill buy it. That way I wont have to ghetto rig stuff.
      sigpic

Comment

Haha, totally defeats them making their LSDs for the g-series boxes now.
        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

so back on to topic, I'm with hot wheels, if you could make a kit for the BF 323GT or the Capri XR2 that will include a stronger intermediate shaft you would sell a ton of them. They would be marketable to the festiva people, the BF 323 guys, and the capri people. Also they could be used on aspires like I drive too.
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
            Haha, totally defeats them making their LSDs for the g-series boxes now.
            Not really, they still did sell what 30 of them? Not like we could return them lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
              Not really, they still did sell what 30 of them? Not like we could return them lol
              Actually I think they sold 40+
              Options are options and like many other makes there are numerous options to fit your certain needs. For the die hard drag racer BG guy a E153 swap would be pimp. For the weekend warrior at the autox a g-series LSD would be good. For those who need a lil more traction then the G-series LSD would work just fine.
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
              X