Mazda T-shirt GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    hey ill take one of each, would shipping be 8.50 each then? maybe you can send mine to Ryan i need to head up his way soon
    I'll try to find some one in the states to ship them to. That way everyone can save a buttload on shippind.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Im in for one of these, Option #2, Cp logo on back, Orange and a M please. I will send payment when shipping gets figured out!
      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Ok, so let's get shipping figured out. Does anyone have an idea who I could send them to, or someone that everyone is comfortable with? I'll pm Ryan and see if he'll do it. I'm up for any other ideas.

Comment

He won't be able to do it, He's going to be absent for a month or two in a couple days.
          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
          VF10 powered!
          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Bump for update. Anyone else responsible able to ship these out in North America? How many Canadians and how many Americans are in on this? We could get someone in both countries to ship them out too. Make things cheaper for all. I dunno, just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SleptWithURWife View Post
              Bump for update. Anyone else responsible able to ship these out in North America? How many Canadians and how many Americans are in on this? We could get someone in both countries to ship them out too. Make things cheaper for all. I dunno, just an idea.
              Only three people in Canada, but if your willing, and no one has a prob with it, I'll send all three orders to you and you can send out the other two.

Comment

Its PorkChop, mazda1993, and myself in Canada. I have already sold interior to PorkChop so I would think he can trust me, I'd be willing to ship them out here in Canada if they would like.

Comment

Cool, I'm waiting on a PM for the us guys. If everything works out, we can get this started.

Comment

I might be able to take the US shipment. So if I understand correctly, everyone makes the payment to you and then you send them all to me. Then I collect payment to ship which would be $4-5 I would imagine from each person?
                    -Steve

VF10 powered!
                    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I will be the official US recipient. If you live in the US and plan on buying a shirt(s) send your info to me, including name, address, and shirt details. Whats going to happen is you'll send him a payment, I'm not sure exactly how much, to cover the shirt and shipping to me. Then once I get the shirts I'll collect a small payment to ship them to each person who ordered one.
                      Any objections? shipping from me shouldn't be more than $5 or so. I'll have to go to the post office and find out later.
                      -Steve

VF10 powered!
                      262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                      13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I'll take one, black medium, mazda logo on front with DOHC turbo on side, CP logo on back, any way you can use the flying M CP logo for me?
                        '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

kool i have an order in for 2
                          sigpic

Comment

I want to change my order to:
                            Medium black shirt - DOHC Turbo on sleeve - Mazda on front - CP logo on back

Thanks.

Comment

I need a role call of everyone that is still in. Some of you haven't given me all the info to what you want. I'll be sending out PM's to everyone to make sure everyone knows how far along this is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                I will be the official US recipient. If you live in the US and plan on buying a shirt(s) send your info to me, including name, address, and shirt details. Whats going to happen is you'll send him a payment, I'm not sure exactly how much, to cover the shirt and shipping to me. Then once I get the shirts I'll collect a small payment to ship them to each person who ordered one.
                                Any objections? shipping from me shouldn't be more than $5 or so. I'll have to go to the post office and find out later.
                                Here is the problem at this moment. I have two options for shipping, both based on weight: upto 2kg or 5kg. Total for the states I have 11 orders with a total of 15 shirts. This puts the total weight to about 3.5kg. The shipping cost would be 35€ ($49) or for each person $4.45 than plus the $4.90 when they are state side brings the shipping total to $9.35. The other problem is customs. The could/will get stop and checked. So you'll have to add taxes to the total price, if they let them through. Now If I ship each order individual, it will cost about $8.50 an order and they will have less problems in customs
                                Even if I split the order and send two packages, one east coast one west, it'll still cost about $7 per order. So, to bring the cost down to 7, I'll remove the paypal fee.
                                So total due, is $25 per shirt and $8.50 shipping per order. Total for 1 shirt: $33.50. Total for two: $58.50.
                                This applys for the canadian group also.
                                Paypal your payment to me at mazdamattn@yahoo.com.
                                Last edited by 92_2_fast; 12-11-2010, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X