FE3 adjustable cam gears round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT42R View Post
    ****.................................... those black gears looks SICKKKKK, will match my engine bay perfectly, (even though i run a cam cover, lol)

PM sent
    Xnay on the cam cover! looks way more bad ass and unless you don't run a headlight you shouldn't have to worry about **** hitting your belt AKA look at the stupid ass honda guys they don't run cover and are fine

Diggin the black and blue ones!
    My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
    New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
    91' Miata - SOLD
    93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
    Mods: Protege:
    Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
    Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
    Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
    Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
    sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^whats black & blue and relative to your reply.....????

what i do to your mom
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

great news!!, hope to see some gears soon!

Comment

Did they put metric bolts in em this time?

Comment

Hey Ryan.

Just want to say thank you for your effort.
            And I can't wait to get my hands on these gear

Comment

lol probably not jesse, i did not even check
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Cam gear

Thanks again for all your effort for getting these cams again FE3-323

Comment

I have one additional set available in red. PM me if you want it!

Comment

Received mine today, looking great! Thanks again for all the work you put in!

Comment

^ thanks for your patience^

Comment

Head studs For Fe3

Hi all i have 5 sets of L19 Arp head studs that i want to sell i got 10 sets made up 1 set Ryans going to get
                        4 sets for my self
                        so 5 sets im selling $350 a set that includes 10 L19 studs , nuts ,washers email me

fe3turbo@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Ryan.

Just want to say thanks for these cam-gear, they are AWESOME !!
                          A one big UP for Ryan

Comment

THANKYOU RYAN!

Arrived in NZL in one piece! They look awsome!

Cheers heaps for organising everything, Good job!

Comment

sure took awhile to get to New Zealand!!! customs give you any grief???

Comment

Yeah na they arrived a week ago I've just been a bit useless to get on here and thank you.

Will have to get started with the build of a monster FE3 engine to swap in now any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X