Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spherical Front LCA bushings - 316 SS Round 2!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post the MM difference
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      post the MM difference
      I will tomorrow... I forgot to bring my caliper home from work...

Comment

Update... more pictures with differences in the rear mx3 brackets...

A comparison of the rear brackets with the bushing sleeves still installed... The 93 mx3 bracket on the left... The 96 on the right.. Don't mind the cut marks, I had to cut the sleeves in half to help get them out...

The outer diameter of the 96 bracket...

The outer diameter of the 93 bracket... As you can see from the two pictures they are pretty much the same.. so when you put them side by side its hard to tell the difference..

Here is the big difference.. The inside diameter of the 96 bracket...

The inside diameter of the 93 bracket...

Comment

good information!!!
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Free bumper for the thread... mine are installed and I just got the alignment done on my car... Looking forward to putting them threw their paces at next weekends autocross... hopefully the weather is nice...

Comment

BUMP!!!

2 complete sets-$350 shipped
              3 rear only sets-$200 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
                Free bumper for the thread... mine are installed and I just got the alignment done on my car... Looking forward to putting them threw their paces at next weekends autocross... hopefully the weather is nice...

sooooo????

Comment

Sorry... If you haven't checked out any of my autocross threads or my cars build thread I have posted info up there...

Over all the bearings are working out great... I don't have huge reviews about vast improvements they made... This is because these were a single small upgrade to a car thats been set up as good as it could be with everything I all ready have done to the car... I did notice steering response was faster... The front end feels tighter... With out having any ability to adjust caster I have been able to max out at 3 deg which is great since I could only get 1.5" before...

I still get wheel hop, but thats because I know I have weak struts in the front...

I have beat on the car now at 4 events since I have installed them...plus a good chuck of daily driving... No problems at all... I am just going to get ready to take them off the car for the winter here in the next week or so...

Comment

That's weird. I would think the difference would be more noticeable on a car that is dialed in.
                    Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by KaleoXtreme View Post
                      That's weird. I would think the difference would be more noticeable on a car that is dialed in.
                      I wouldn't say my car is dialed in... Since when is any race car dialed in?? hahaha.... I have done as much as I can to squeeze what I can with what I have set up... The bearings did everything I knew they would for me... Added much needed caster and tightened up my front end giving me better steering response... I am not sure what more anyone would be looking for...

Its also hard to bench mark my progress other then my own ass dyno... Since autocross is run on different course every event I can't compare times to see improvement... I do know compared to local guys I run against since I picked up the bearings I have closed the gap a little....

Anyone looking to build a car that wants great handling should not pass these up...

Comment

I just measured mine and I got 45.90/45.95 ID and 52.50/52.45 OD on each bracket respectively. They have the complete flange on the outside.
                        91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                        2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                        Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                        My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

Wilyb- as always if you have questions feel free to PM me

Comment

Seriously interested in these. Im going to try to make the money present itself soon. I may be in touch soon Ryan. That is if you have any. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Purchased! Thanks Ryan!

Comment

you should have them by the end of the week!!

Comment

Working...
                                X