Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spherical Front LCA bushings - 316 SS Round 2!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still dont have mine installed. Waiting to get parts back from my powdercoater. Not going to be ready by the first event of the season. Damnit!

Comment

YAY!!! got mine in the mail last night . They look sweet. I understand about the mild steel vs the stainless. How would the bearing inside stand up to themps from powder coating? Maybe we could install the mild steel into a control arm and have the whole thing powder coated (removing the o-rings and plugging the holes with something)?

quick question, what year mx-3 rear brackets do these fit?
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by curtklze View Post
        yay!!! Got mine in the mail last night . They look sweet. I understand about the mild steel vs the stainless. How would the bearing inside stand up to themps from powder coating? Maybe we could install the mild steel into a control arm and have the whole thing powder coated (removing the o-rings and plugging the holes with something)?

Quick question, what year mx-3 rear brackets do these fit?
        Thanks
        92-94 mx3.

Comment

Originally posted by curtklze View Post
          quick question, what year mx-3 rear brackets do these fit?
          thanks
          I have posted this is previous pages or else its here in my build thread... Pictures and everything so that you can see you got the right brackets..

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
            I have posted this is previous pages or else its here in my build thread... Pictures and everything so that you can see you got the right brackets..

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...whip-%29/page5

Thanks man, that cleared it all up for me. Now that i see what they look like installed I dont have a problem with the shells being mild steel. Though I would want the bearing stainless.

put me down for another set!

Comment

Working...
            X