Group buy on AEM Widebands Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still looking @ the mtx. waiting on some free cash tho
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Can you share again his e-mail, seem's that this one is wrong, I got to contact him since I'm from canada.
      -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
      -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
      -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

Sharik@SiliconeStop.com to contact Sharik
        _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

got mine today, BNIB, looks awesome!
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Is there a benifit to one over the other? I'm totally in for one, but have no idea which kit is more trustworthy. AEM has been making engine managment for who knows how long. If it's just, which one is prettier, I'd take the AEM one just based off of price. When I get back from Croatia I'll send my payment. Can oneone tell me anything about shipping overseas?
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

You'd have to contact Sharik about the shipping overseas.
              _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

Originally posted by mazdasly75 View Post
                Can you share again his e-mail, seem's that this one is wrong, I got to contact him since I'm from canada.

post up what he quotes for shipping to us canucks please

Comment

sent funds, can you tell me how much for the head studs?

Comment

not sure contact Sharik he will be able to answer your questions
                    _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

hey i sent cash for the aem to PayPal Address MK3TUNER@GMAIL.COM, i never got a receipt or tracking number yet, do you know the status by chance?

Comment

Just order my today. I order the innovate, is going to complement the ot-2 i have.

Comment

I did contact Sharik twice and I never got answered back !?!
                          -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!

Comment

Pm me your info and I'll see what I can do, did you have a question or what did you need to ask him?
                            _Shocker_ 88 Festiva B6T

Comment

about shipping to Canada lol
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by _Shocker_ View Post
                                Pm me your info and I'll see what I can do, did you have a question or what did you need to ask him?
                                I asked himw how much shipped to canada for 2 AEM UEGO...never got back with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X