GI: T2 / T3 adapter plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttfleury View Post
    Im gona use 2.5 i havent received the turbo yet so im unsure... id be ok with something oem ish looking flange. the 2 holes would be pointless if waste gate isnt devorced. At least I dont think it is
    Ok, I was asking because fabricating a 'tube' to mate up with a oem ish looking flange wont be easy.

Originally posted by RobMinhas View Post
    I'm glad this all came together in the end. To be honest I didn't have high hopes after there seemed to be almost no interest six or so months back. Great work Ferdi, way to go.
    Well, there is/was a lot of interest, but so far I sold only one to a person who wasn't even one of the 'interested'.

--Ferdi
    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
    -----
    Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
    Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
    Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Im gona cut 2 tubes and splice together into 1

Comment

Originally posted by ftjandra View Post
        Ok, I was asking because fabricating a 'tube' to mate up with a oem ish looking flange wont be easy.

Well, there is/was a lot of interest, but so far I sold only one to a person who wasn't even one of the 'interested'.

--Ferdi
        Thats actually pretty disappointing. The price point is awesome, fitment has been confirmed and the quality of the work is great. I'm not super impressed with that, a whole whack of people wouldn't buy my plate because "I'll just buy Ferdis for 70 dollars". I hope you end up moving some more soon.

Comment

One less gtx-t2.
          Also less money in my paypal account.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'm interested in the adapter plates has been made yet and do you have any gtx t-2 an if you've made a gtr t-3 Id buy both
            Last edited by stylingtwagon; 12-20-2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
              I'm interested in the adapter plates has been made yet and do you have any gtx t-2 an if you've made a gtr t-3 Id buy both

Thanks,
              --Ferdi
              If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
              -----
              Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
              Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
              Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Working...
              X