Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the shipment on it's way yet ?

Comment

"2) We have the shipment booked in and ready to go to port (Keelung, TW) next week

3) Provided everything goes smoothly with logistics, they should arrive stateside end of the month (LA Port)

4) US customs is a PITA. Sometimes containers clear in a day, sometimes it takes a couple of weeks. Will update you on this when the time comes (as I hope you guys can understand, this part is completely out of our control)"

Has the dampers been assmebled and been shipped to the US yet? Yall have already sent the springs to the US. On Aug 9th you said the dampers should have been ready the following week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

The coilovers are scheduled to arrive at LA port next week.

it will then take a few days to clear customs and be delivered to our facility.

we will then take an inventory check and, after this is done, will contact everyone regarding payment/shipping

Thanks!
        MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
        YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
        SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
        SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

The first delivery has arrived.

I will open the box up tomorrow.

Last edited by projectb10; 09-01-2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by projectb10 View Post
            The first delivery has arrived.

I will open the box up tomorrow.

It's tmrw in the US! Open it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thought the front mounts were supposed to have caster adjustment . Looks like only camber plates from the pictures. And that looks like stock strut bearing as well....

"High-Tensile Carbon Steel Front Camber & Caster Plate with Anti-Slip Coating (MacPherson)
                  - CNC-Machined High-Tensile Carbon Steel supports more load than lesser-quality mounts
                  - Camber Angles can be adjusted precisely to your driving needs
                  - Caster Angles can also be fine tuned (MacPherson)"

Comment

Originally posted by cybrphantom View Post
                    Thought the front mounts were supposed to have caster adjustment . Looks like only camber plates from the pictures. And that looks like stock strut bearing as well....

"High-Tensile Carbon Steel Front Camber & Caster Plate with Anti-Slip Coating (MacPherson)
                    - CNC-Machined High-Tensile Carbon Steel supports more load than lesser-quality mounts
                    - Camber Angles can be adjusted precisely to your driving needs
                    - Caster Angles can also be fine tuned (MacPherson)"
                    Yes, the caster adjustment bracket is shown in the image. If you look at the bolt holes on the top mount, you will see they are elongated

For the spring perch bearing, we opted for this type after testing of various types of bearing and found this to be better as it is actually designed to allow the top mount/spring perch to rotate from the top/bottom, and not just in a radial axis
                    MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com

Comment

Idk I must say I'm overall im disappointed and tempted to just cancel my order. I'm hoping projectb10 can post a detailed review soon.

Comment

Idk I must say I'm overall im disappointed and tempted to just cancel my order. I'm hoping projectb10 can post a detailed review soon.
                        Disappointed at? That we DO have caster adjustment? Or that we changed to a bearing type that works better?

Comment

That type of caster adjustment is just silly to me and stupid. And really offers no fine tuning. It's a cheap way out of using real caster plate. The fact that the mounts are offset in same direction rather than centered is another issue. Other than nice locking collars and a cool neoprene sleeve this is what we waited all this time for...

Comment

That type of caster adjustment is just silly to me and stupid. And really offers no fine tuning. It's a cheap way out of using real caster plate. The fact that the mounts are offset in same direction rather than centered is another issue. Other than nice locking collars and a cool neoprene sleeve this is what we waited all this time for...
                            The ball-joint is/can be centred. It just looks off-centre in the image because of how the studs/caster is positioned

Comment

So what you're telling me is that the offset clearly seen here is camera angle?

Comment

I never said anything about camera angle. I said "It just looks off-centre in the image because of how the studs/caster is positioned"

The holes on the top mount are elongated, so depending on where the studs/caster bracket is positioned in relation to the top mount, the ball joint "may" or "may not" be off-centre

If you do not set it to positive caster, then the ball-joint will be centred in relation to the studs, otherwise, it will be off-centre (like in the image)

Comment

Working...
                                X