GI: YCW Reference Series Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

sorry for the delay. I'm checking with the facility just now. The orders should have been processed and shipped out by now.

Thanks!
    MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
    YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
    SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
    SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

Originally posted by MFactory View Post
      Hey guys,

sorry for the delay. I'm checking with the facility just now. The orders should have been processed and shipped out by now.

Thanks!
      Anything yet?

Comment

After checking with the facility, it turns out that all the orders have been processed, but some are waiting for a small shipment of springs coming in from the Swift warehouse which in itself doesn't really cause any delay (they are in the city next to us, so only takes 1 day at most to deliver the springs). The springs were picked up from Swift by UPS last week. Unfortunately, this is where everything has went wrong and is the cause of the delay; UPS have managed to either lose the shipment, or the driver has stolen the shipment (the packages weren't even scanned into the system after pickup!) as UPS have no clue where the packages are.

As I'm not in the country just now, I've not been able to follow up on this myself in a timely manner, but I am doing my best to get this situation resolved as quickly as possible. In order to prevent further delay, I may need to just ship out the coilovers (minus springs) first, and have the springs shipped to you directly from the warehouse.

Once again, please accept my apologies for the delay/inconvenience
        MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com

Comment

After checking with the facility, it turns out that all the orders have been processed, but some are waiting for a small shipment of springs coming in from the Swift warehouse which in itself doesn't really cause any delay (they are in the city next to us, so only takes 1 day at most to deliver the springs). The springs were picked up from Swift by UPS last week. Unfortunately, this is where everything has went wrong and is the cause of the delay; UPS have managed to either lose the shipment, or the driver has stolen the shipment (the packages weren't even scanned into the system after pickup!) as UPS have no clue where the packages are.

As I'm not in the country just now, I've not been able to follow up on this myself in a timely manner, but I am doing my best to get this situation resolved as quickly as possible. In order to prevent further delay, I may need to just ship out the coilovers (minus springs) first, and have the springs shipped to you directly from the warehouse.

Yeah, I didn't get Swift springs, makes sense. Sorry to hear about the issues!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

You gotta be ****ing kidding me right 😡.
            What happened to having the springs in stock? . Always One thing after another.You're still causing a delay by sending them without springs. What am i gonna do with coilovers with no springs? 10 months and 1100$ later still no coilovers this is grade A bull**** 😑😑😑.

Comment

We did have most springs in stock (and the majority of our coilover orders have been shipped out), but we ended up short a few springs. As mentioned, normally this isn't an issue as the warehouse is only 1 city away, and the springs are in stock at the warehouse

I certainly did not expect this to happen, and most certainly did not do it just to piss you off. So, instead of coming up with more excuses as to why I keep on delaying your set of coilovers, I will just refund you. I think that would be best for both of us i.e You won't be subject to anymore intentional delays by me, and you can spend your $1100 on a set of KSports like you mentioned previously

Comment

We did have most springs in stock (and the majority of our coilover orders have been shipped out), but we ended up short a few springs. As mentioned, normally this isn't an issue as the warehouse is only 1 city away, and the springs are in stock at the warehouse

I certainly did not expect this to happen, and most certainly did not do it just to piss you off. So, instead of coming up with more excuses as to why I keep on delaying your set of coilovers, I will just refund you. I think that would be best for both of us i.e You won't be subject to anymore intentional delays by me, and you can spend your $1100 on a set of KSports like you mentioned previously
                So I'm just supposed to take your apology and sit here with a smile. Damn right I'm gonna get upset and Im gonna express my frustration it's my right. Let's see how this sounds . Your coilovers are ready , we took your money but we lost the order of springs and it's gonna take even longer now. You would be mad too. Great customer service. I'll take my full refund of 1100 thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cybrphantom View Post
                  So I'm just supposed to take your apology and sit here with a smile. Damn right I'm gonna get upset and Im gonna express my frustration it's my right. Let's see how this sounds . Your coilovers are ready , we took your money but we lost the order of springs and it's gonna take even longer now. You would be mad too. Great customer service. I'll take my full refund of 1100 thank you.
                  Why wait until the last home stretch to say f-it now? Lol. It's going on 9 months. Might as well have the baby!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Originally posted by 93BlkOnGreenPro View Post
                    Why wait until the last home stretch to say f-it now? Lol. It's going on 9 months. Might as well have the baby!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    I didn't ask for the refund. And I even paid to be upgraded to the swift springs. But since They wanna give me a refund I have no problem. Im sure the next set i order wont take 10months to get here and wont be sent to me in pieces to assemble myself . I'm big on customer service and they simply have none. I'm a paying customer if I have a question or concern I'm going to express it. Simple as that. You can't sit here and tell me that this isnt bull****. And if this is any sign of how u treat your customers I'd gladly take my money elsewhere. I have every right to be pissed. Im tired of waiting and excuses.

Comment

What has happened, could have happened to any company (i.e it wasn't our fault that UPS screwed up. We are not UPS). So other than apologising (which I have already done), what exactly is it you expect a company with "good customer service" to do in this scenario, other than what we have already done/are doing?

Yes, you have every right to be angry, every right to express your frustration on this thread every chance you get, every right to think every man and his dog are trying to screw you over. That's fine; I have no argument with you. So, in order to help you, and to prevent delaying your shipment even more than what we've already done, your refund will be processed asap so you can finally buy the set of KSports that you wanted

Comment

You must be real hung up on ksports . Dont worry which set i purchase next But I assure u the next set i do order wont take 10 months or have them bull**** top mounts. 😂😂

Comment

Nothing wrong with KSports

As for the top mounts, do some research into what is currently the No.1 aftermarket top mounts/camber/caster plates on the market (here's a hint. They begin with a V).

P.S We now have 1 set of Mazda BG Coilovers available @ $900 with Regular Springs or @ $1100 with Swift Springs. Ready to ship out this week (no need to wait 10 months). If anyone is interested, please PM me asap

Comment

Update

After finding out about the UPS/Spring situation yesterday, I had re-ordered another batch of springs to replace the ones that were lost/stolen and our driver is picking them up today (the warehouse is only 30mins away from us), so all remaining orders (for those that haven't received their tracking via email yet) will be going out today/tomorrow.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay/inconvenience.

Comment

^sorry this has turned out to be a PITA, we do appreciate your R&D & chassis support
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                                ^sorry this has turned out to be a PITA, we do appreciate your R&D & chassis support
                                Not at all. I only just lost $10k worth of springs, but that is NOT your problem, so I had to resolve it regardless, which I have done within 24hrs of finding out about the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X