No announcement yet.

99-00 fiberglass eyelids come look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an update!!! I e-mailed Proto Koncepts and asked about the progress. This is what Eric told me:

" Steve,
    The eyelids are coming along well and should be done around the 18th of
    December.

Thanks for getting in touch with me. How are the
    eyelids coming along? Will they be done anytime soon?
    Thanks.

Steve S. "

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to join you so late in the process. I'm Eric, the one making the eyelids. I plan to have them done by the 16th so I can primer them the day I get home on the 17th. I will ship them out to each person in the order I recieve the payments. The earliest day of shipment would be the 20th since they dont ship anything on Saturdays.
      By the way, sorry it took so long to get this group buy going, I was originally planning on fifteen buyers.
      Thanks again Mark for setting this up!

Comment

This is to let everyone know I am planning on shipping them on this Friday (17th). Please pay the $45 before Friday in order for me to ship yours along with everyone elses. When you send the $45 make sure your shipping address is correct.

Comment

thanx Mark

payment sent to sales@protokoncepts.com
          Last edited by Witchdoktor; 12-13-2004, 05:09 PM.
          Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

paid!
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Paid!

Comment

Hey just to let you guys know, my paypal account does not accept credit cards. Please send a direct transfer. Thanks.

Comment

There, now im PAID!!

Comment

Paid!!!!!

2000 White Protege LX
                    Sumitomo 195/60HR14
                    2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
                    Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
                    Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
                    Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
                    Kenwood Music Keg
                    Black Widow Keyless Entry
                    Intake- Custom SRI
                    Clear Corner Lights
                    APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

Whats up Fellow, sorry a little late but I am in how do I proceed for the buy
                      email me

Comment

Originally posted by BraezOne
                        Whats up Fellow, sorry a little late but I am in how do I proceed for the buy
                        email me
                        protokoncepts might have an extra one if not everyone posted up or they might be able to make you one
                        Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

BraezOne, I did make one extra one but its only fiberglassed. I've got a pretty busy schedule right now but I could squeeze it in and probably have it done for you in a couple of weeks. Email me at sales@protokoncepts.com if you're still interested.

Everyone else: THEY ARE FINISHED!!!! I will be sending them to everyone in a couple of hours. I recommend the Scotch brand double sided mounting tape. Tape with two strips on each piece. Make them the length of the eyelids so it tapes the whole thing down. If done correctly, it will be on there very very securely. Also, the primer should be sanded with 320-400 grit wet sand before painting. This helps the paint adhere to the primer better. If you have questions, post them up here rather than emailing me, that way I can answer them for everyone.

Comment

sweet! Looking forward to it. This is the foam tape? OR is this the clear double sided tape?
                            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

should i have gotten them yet?

2000 White Protege LX
                              Sumitomo 195/60HR14
                              2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
                              Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
                              Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
                              Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
                              Kenwood Music Keg
                              Black Widow Keyless Entry
                              Intake- Custom SRI
                              Clear Corner Lights
                              APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

They are comming up from florida and this is the busyest time of the year for sending packages.

well probubly see them around cristmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X