No announcement yet.

99-00 fiberglass eyelids come look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you understand that it wasn't me putting it off. I was originally wanting about 15 people but did agree to 6. On yours, it looks like the fiberglass didn't lie correctly on the headlight. It looks to be too flat on the side near the front grille. This probably threw off all the trimming. I realize I should have noticed that, I appologize.

Comment

mine was chewed up by the dog, so no dice on mine.
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

mine are fine ... they line up and everything except they are off now since a big rock hit one and cracked the **** out of it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
          mine are fine ... they line up and everything except they are off now since a big rock hit one and cracked the **** out of it ...
          These EyeLids still available?

Comment

Working...
          X