No announcement yet.

1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea boooooyyy!!! there the picture of my future pet snail!!!
    '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

Comment

wow!!!! other then the rusted flywheel that bitch is cleaner then my engine!! W00t!
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

That flywheel and clutch get tossed in the trash and you toss your stock or a nice fidanza on there
        -Braden
        '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

Originally posted by turboge
          That flywheel and clutch get tossed in the trash and you toss your stock or a nice fidanza on there
          my clutch comes in sometime this week and i need to find out a price on resurfacing my flywheel...
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

The dual step flywheel usually costs around $30-35 for resurfacing.
            -Braden
            '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
              more teasing.
              this is for real, it sits in my garage in this kiddy pool (can't have fluids spilling in a 2004 Chevy Tahoe) and i can still get these engines at near the GB price.
              let me know.
              Do they come with a downpipe or intercooler pipe?
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by turboge

got a nice 9lb flywheel sitting in my garage currently.....

Cant wait for teh boosted 323 to be on the str33ts.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I've yet to see one arrive with a DP, but many have come with partial IC piping.
                  -Braden
                  '05 WRX

Comment

thank you for all of your hard work Braden.
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                      the flywheel and clutch do not fit your transmission anyways, the pictured set are unique to the AWD transmission, and will be removed before shipping (saves almost 60 pounds)
                      yep i knew that, i was just saying how clean the motor is and how rusty the flywheel is.... my clutch is "supposed" to come in tommarow or thursday.... and my flywheel goes in gor resurfacing as soon as i have some money.....mmmmmmmm bbbbooooooosssssssstttttttt!!!!!