No announcement yet.

1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice. I guess that does qualify as a "part" from Japan and you did post, anything from japan, just ask........ Didn't think about that.... me smartum.....
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Im getting skittish. I want my engine.... Need boost. i wish I had patience. !!!!

Any updates???
      Eat ****.

Comment

Just got off the phone with the dock, 2 containers are on their way and 1 motor in each container. The first container was delayed, and will be arriving with the 2nd one next Friday.
        -Braden
        '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

I'll have another update next wednesday about whats on the next incoming shipments and total estimated time for the final to come. My leverage is about used up so I'm trying to get them here as fast as possible.
          -Braden
          '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

nice. Thx alot d00d for all of your hardwork.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Ok, I know im slot #6. Do u thnk I will have the engine before January??
              Eat ****.

Comment

they are waiting till all of them are in b4 shiping to any1.
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I'm doing my best to get them all here as fast as possible, the holiday season can run into delays and theres nothing I can do when that happens. I'll let you guys know more today.
                  -Braden
                  '05 WRX

Comment

i kinda think its a better idea if they were shipped one by one upon arrival. im not trying to seem impatient but i hustled to the get the money in asap to get a higher spot. also my motor is really crappin out on me now and i dont wanna put anymore money into it. again, im not trying to act like a punk. thank braden for organizing this and all your hard work.
                    '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

Comment

We may have to end up doing that if the next shipment doesn't contain the amount I was hoping for. I called the docks and told them to push harder, I don't want the delays we had last year. Things don't look good for this weekend, if they get pushed back again I'm going to have a very long chat with them about this.
                      -Braden
                      '05 WRX

Comment

i am happy to wait if it meens i have a chance of saving money....
                        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.