No announcement yet.

1.8L GTX Engine Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get in on the raffle, but I highyly doubt it will pan out. If not, you can paypal me $775 and you can have my spot on the GB.
    Eat ****.

Comment

wow... with that kind of attitude its really gone pull through now isn't it???

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

greetings,

if it's not wrong, and if admin allows. Can i offer a cheaper bpt engine package here since the current GB did not pull through?

Wont post any prices till i get the green light.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr
          greetings,

if it's not wrong, and if admin allows. Can i offer a cheaper bpt engine package here since the current GB did not pull through?

Wont post any prices till i get the green light.
          this GB DID pull through and we are currently waiting for our engines to arive....
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

OIC, haha ... okay

Comment

you can offer the bpt in another thread of your own..... that is always allowed, if its a group buy tho, you need to pm one of the admins for permission. Since you already have a few other group buys, I dont see why you cant have another
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Good Morning all!

Just to let most of you know, I spent all of Monday securing 4 more of the GTX Groupbuy Motors. They are scheduled for pickup on Saturday morning and will be prepared for shipping shortly. Please speak with Dave to arrange your shipping needs in the meantime. We are still waiting on 1 more to arrive.
                -Braden
                '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

awesome.

thanks for the work and help braden.

Dave where are j00?
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

"dude, you ****in rock!!!!!!"
                    '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

Comment

Working...
                    X