Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the final number? Im in on this buy,

Comment

I just got off the phone with the docks, we have put in the final order to japan and are expecting a total of 7 motors to arrive with the next 2 shipments. Once I verify that these motors have been secured and prepped for their journey here I will collect the appropriate amounts of money from each participant. If all goes well we will have the lot sold out and prices will be low! Watch the thread for future updates on arrival.

Confirmed and ready for payment:

1. Shaun (Redfox)
      2. Donnie (D323)
      3. Jon (itzkcatz)
      4. Dave (cablemirc)

This means there are 3 motors left, so get on the reserve list now before they are all gone!
      -Braden
      '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

awesome. When did dave jump on this??

damn now his protege will be sexy and fast.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

hahaha i have known for a wile he was in

damn dude 850 for a gtx motor mmmm thats a really good deal!
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

damn, I must either be slow or out of the loop. I hope its the second.

cant wait for the motor.

questions about shipping...... I know someone has to be there to recieve the item and pay the company for shipping..... my question is, will we know when they will be there, or do we need to be at home/have someone be there to pay the man?
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

from what i have gatherd in all my questions its a bunch cheeper to have the motor shiped to the nearest "terminal" then you go pick it up when they call and say its there....

lol i was talking to Dave awile ago and he said the motors are shipping out of his garage.... would you have all these turbo engine go out of your house and you not get 1 your self?? no....
              Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

When the motors are shipped to a local Con-Way pickup dock, I will leave a phone number on the invoice for them to call you. They will hold the motor for 7 days, I do believe you need to pay CASH on arrival so make sure you have that ready when you go to pick it up. Last I remember we also have tracking on them to know when they will arrive and status.

Update:

Confirmed and ready for payment:

1. Shaun (Redfox)
                2. Donnie (D323)
                3. Jon (itzkcatz)
                4. Dave (cablemirc) (prior arrangements)
                5. Q'Doh (From E-mail / MSN)

That leaves 2 spots left! Also the complete and final price for this buy is going to be LOCKED at $825, so get ready because I know these last 2 are going to unload quick!
                -Braden
                '05 WRX

GTX Groupbuy is Closed! However you can still pick up a GTX motor for only $925!!! PM me for order details!

Comment

w000000t!!!! ok dude, when your ready just say the word and ill have a cashiers check in the mail the same/next day... oh i cant wait!