MS Rally Struts On Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man....
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

n00bs!!!!!!

yeah I try to post up a good deal on the intraweb when I see it.....

unless I buy it first.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

well, we got shot down on the cusco coilovers, unless theres a way to mod rx7 ones to fit... but i still hold out hope for that. lol.. if not, ill prolly just do tokicos and sleeve coils until i can afford the MS adjustables.
        "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
        - Chick McGee

Comment

BG chasis (mazda 323, ford laser tx3) : FWD or AWD ... same suspension setup .. no difference.

I've got a pair of CUSCO fully adjustable suspensions for the front only. USD200. Shipping 50bucks.

regards.

Comment

are u sure? i talked to a cusco DEALER and he says there is no such thing. not for the bg chassis at any rate... can u post up pics? any way to get the rears?
            - Chick McGee

Comment

Did you ask the cusco dealer if they made them for the Ford Laser TX3? I'd bet they do since those are popular overseas.

Comment

i didnt even bother wit the ford, didnt know the japanese were into our domestics, cept for the old 70s camaros and things like that.. lol... ill send him another message.
                - Chick McGee

Comment

CUSCO did make BG coilovers. very old, very impossible to find. Probably NONE in North America

Last edited by ThatCarGuy; 03-02-2005, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Overeas ford actually has some good cars that many ppl got into.

over here like usual, we got shafted.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatCarGuy
                      CUSCO did make BG coilovers. very old, very impossible to find. Probably NONE in North America
                      f*cking NICE!!!! i got my guy checkin on the laser zx3 thing... hopefully that will pan out. and i bet ur right. lol...
                      - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                        Overeas ford actually has some good cars that many ppl got into.

over here like usual, we got shafted.
                        mmm, cosworth....
                        - Chick McGee

Comment

this makes no f*ckin sense. he says the book has no cusco parts for ford. i dont get it. heres his reply...

There is no listing for Fords in the catalog. Like I said, the ONLY mazda's listed are the Miata and RX7.
                          - Chick McGee

Comment

thats probably a current catalog. These things probably havent been made since the mid 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
                              f*cking NICE!!!! i got my guy checkin on the laser zx3 thing... hopefully that will pan out. and i bet ur right. lol...
                              Laser tx3.

zx3 is the pos you see driving around in america.

and that sucks that he has no parts for them.

Comment

i dunno why i said zx3.. lol... but i DID put the right letters in my pm to him... it has to be somethin like that, where they stopped makin them so they omitted them from the newer catalogs... but that still sux ass...
                                - Chick McGee

Comment

Working...
                                X