No announcement yet.

Protege Show car on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said the exact same thing to me - then i asked him if he knew it wasn't a turbo, why he put the word in the title of the auction...some people are sneaky - that things up to 5K already too...i wonder how much it will go for...im gonna guess 12 or 13...

Comment

He even says it has a boost gauge in the description, and I think I see it in one of the pictures. I guess it just works as a vacuum gauge in this case.
      2003 Protege LX 2.0 (BJFP) Sport package (New motor at 24,885 miles on 5/26/05), 5 Speed. Black Mica.

Mods: Mazdaspeed front bumper/foglight conversion, Cold Air Intake w/ K&N filter, OBX header with sport muffler, Full Mazdaspeed suspension with 5-lug/ 4-disc conversion and Racing Beat upgraded sway-bars, "E" level bushing kit, 2.25 inch trimmed Sprint Performance lowering springs, Mazdaspeed strut tower brace, smoked tails, Short shifter, Corksport clutch hose, black pearl emblem kit, Silverstar headlights, and limo tint

Future mods include: DGM carbon fiber grille and air dam, 2003 Mazdaspeed spoiler and side sills, Corksport full exhaust, grounding kit and then hmmm...turbo?

Comment

It looks like we scared him into realizing he couldn't get away with this antic...

He relisted it with some clarification in the written description.
        Last edited by Ur2Slo; 07-09-2005, 02:35 AM. Reason: cleaned up wording
        2003 Protege LX 2.0 (BJFP) Sport package (New motor at 24,885 miles on 5/26/05), 5 Speed. Black Mica.

Mods: Mazdaspeed front bumper/foglight conversion, Cold Air Intake w/ K&N filter, OBX header with sport muffler, Full Mazdaspeed suspension with 5-lug/ 4-disc conversion and Racing Beat upgraded sway-bars, "E" level bushing kit, 2.25 inch trimmed Sprint Performance lowering springs, Mazdaspeed strut tower brace, smoked tails, Short shifter, Corksport clutch hose, black pearl emblem kit, Silverstar headlights, and limo tint

Future mods include: DGM carbon fiber grille and air dam, 2003 Mazdaspeed spoiler and side sills, Corksport full exhaust, grounding kit and then hmmm...turbo?

Comment

Serves him right for trying to be a scamming asshat

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

justice is served

Comment

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

msprotege got to him a day earlier then you guys, lol
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

and whats up with the 160 miles.....or is it 160k miles...**** either way, it's suspicious as hell.

Comment

if it really WAS a show-only car, that part might actually be true. lol...
                  "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                  - Chick McGee

Comment

Again this car does not have TURBO and is primarily Automatic but can be used manually.
                    This guy really is a
                    I bet ya his reserve is at least $15,000. I personally dont see this car selling at all, to many contradictions in relisting.

93' 5spd DX
                    R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                    X