No announcement yet.

Anybody see this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cmon guys dont criticize his lack of knowledge, if i was him, i proll do the same thing and get embarrased, but leave the guy alone just tryna make some bucks for his mazda

Comment

I didnt rag on him like I could have. I acutally *helped* him make more money for his car....

Originally posted by D323
      1. its a DX SOHC motor with 108 hp (less b/c of your filter getting all the heat from the exhaust.

2. You dont have rims in the pics, only steelies. If you have rims please post pics of them up.

3. you dont have tinted black windows... you have faded purple ones.

4. Cops probably notice your car b/c of the loud ass muffler on there. Duh.
      #1 - I gave him info about the car that he was obviously lacking.
      #2 - Me trying to keep him from getting a dissapointed buyer.
      #3 - Truth hurts, but thats a fact.
      #4 - saying that cops are attracted to a vehicle doesn't make me/other intelligent buyers want to purchase it.

He is trying to pass it off to some ricer with cash. How is it any different giving him a hard time from the guys we bash for the muffler addons to make it sound turbo? Selling to unintelligent ricers is selling to unintelligent ricers. He is trying to play his car up, when its a DX with a fart can and bad filter placement. If he can sell it, more power to him.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
      X