X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, wow.

Run for the border Andy.

Comment

not skeered.. i didn't do it.. if he had asked i would have gotten the car back on the road free of charge. i think he knows i didn't have anything to do with it.

i sent him another message asking him to go to customer service at menards and see if they have video surveillance tape. i think they do.. FWPD isn't going to work on the case so Brent might as well.
      miss my '93 LX at every corner
      photo album
      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Well, I hope everything works out.

Comment

if its anything like in kansas, my brothers 91 tracer got stolen, and it turns out you dont need a title to sell a car to a salvage yard, if the car is older than 15 years

lets hope that the laws arent like that in Indiana
          Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
          Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
            if its anything like in kansas, my brothers 91 tracer got stolen, and it turns out you dont need a title to sell a car to a salvage yard, if the car is older than 15 years

lets hope that the laws arent like that in Indiana
            Wow, so you found your brother's car in a JY?

Comment

no the police said it most likely would have ended up in a JY...
              if you sell a 15+ year old car to a JY you are not required to have a title,
              laws are ****ed up there...
              he got a new car because of it, he said he liked the mileage he got out of his car but didn't want a car payment,

now he has a hybrid and mileage no power and a car payment
              Last edited by hit25cal; 06-26-2007, 05:54 AM.
              Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
              Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Bummer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  Why not rep CP as a theme?
                  we tried that over at imazda. the race organizers want the outrageous for team concepts. team imazda got denied, but team import ricer was accepted. oh well, thems the breaks.
                  ---prakash

Comment

Originally posted by prakashkamath View Post
                    we tried that over at imazda. the race organizers want the outrageous for team concepts. team imazda got denied, but team import ricer was accepted. oh well, thems the breaks.
                    That's rediculous!

Comment

1994 Mazda Protege DX 5-speed

Anyone interested in my Tropic Emerald Metallic Protege? Will have some pics on shortly if it doesn't sell.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyprotege View Post
                        Anyone interested in my Tropic Emerald Metallic Protege? Will have some pics on shortly if it doesn't sell.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/car/358778326.html
                        Welcome to Club Protege.

Some pictures would definitely help it sell faster!

Comment

Working...
                        X