• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Stunde 7 Minuten wtf is this shi-
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

i am sure we cant buy from that ebay unless they list on the us ebay

Comment

that and he states he'll only ship to the netherlands.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

NO you can buy things from other countries eBay's. Try loggin onto ebay uk. same user name & password & stuff.

You can sometimes contact the seller & using internet translators get things shipped here. Its expensive but its a oem GTR part.

Comment

Translation:

100 euros = $156.79

1991 Mazda 323 f GTR front bumper. Very Rare! It is used and has minor customization by Selbatabhoer. Private sale. No conversion or warranty available.
            miss my '93 LX at every corner
            photo album
            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

shipping= cheaper to go to corksport.
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

yea but corksport = $1200 + shipping for a gtr bumper

Comment

well check out this to lol.
                  GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                  AND
                  THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

same company that makes ksports makes those.
                    Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                      yea but corksport = $1200 + shipping for a gtr bumper
                      corksport also sends you the brackets to mount it and the screens.

shipping an uncut bumper accross the ocean non-container is going to =rape
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
                      X