BG GTR parts from Japan ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG GTR parts from Japan ...

Found some parts on the Yahoo Japan auction site ... GTR front end parts , transmission etc ...

If only i'd understand chinesse....
    Damn there are some nice stuff!!

Mazda Familia GTX AWD 1991
    Mazda Protege 5 2002 : The daily Drive
    Mazda 323 Bp 1994 : The project

Comment

Got a VJ23 through there but you have to know someone in the country or that deals with these auctions frequently.

Comment

damn, I want that gtr bumper; bet shipping would be killer though.
        93 323, 94 MX-3, 04 MSM, 83 Jeep Cherokee, 87 b2000
        www.gunshowracing.com

Comment

I have a old friend who lives in Japan so on occasion I am able to get him to bid on items and ship me the parts .

Comment

Have you guys heard of rinkya? They are like a middle man service, of course you have to pay them for the service of helping you. I've heard good rule of thumb is to expect to pay 2x what the auction is with rinkya fees included.
            -Dennis
            95 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 - 191k miles

I'll be back in the BG game eventually!

Comment

This guy can get anything from Yahoo Auctions Japan.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

um.. ya and he's still in Aussieland btw
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                  um.. ya and he's still in Aussieland btw
                  He can get parts either shipped from Japan to the US or he gets some parts shipped to him and then can ship them to the US. I almost bought a set of MazdaSpeed MS-01Rs through him but the auction price went higher than I was looking to spend. He's been nothing but nice and very fast to reply to questions/bid requests.

Just sayin'. He can make things happen.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Yeah I shop on Yahoo Auctions Japanland all the time. I need to decide on a new importer though. My former importer politely bowed out after we both got hosed on a deal.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                      http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

This guy can get anything from Yahoo Auctions Japan.
                      I've dealt with him a few times
                      has helped me get shortshifter kit for 4wd amongst other bits
                      very helpul

Comment

he (dan/Rupewrecht) is a member here aswell. i know his sig pic from somwhere but can't place it. anyone know of a way to get in touch with him? without joining that forum just for that purpose...?
                        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                          he (dan/Rupewrecht) is a member here aswell. i know his sig pic from somwhere but can't place it. anyone know of a way to get in touch with him? without joining that forum just for that purpose...?
                          I don't...I joined the forum just to PM him about stuff. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X