92 MX3 GS for 5 grand! What a deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 MX3 GS for 5 grand! What a deal!

So I was at the local Mazda dealer the other day picking up some parts and saw this out on the lot.

The car looks a lot worse in person, the paint is faded and the seats are worn, etc. I laughed at the salesman who said "It's a classic!"

Now I'm no MX3 expert, but something tells me this car is worth maybe 2500 tops.

Lol. if they get 5k for that..
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

no joke, such BS on these dealerships...like a local to me was trying to sell me a 323 for 3k...i was like..umm...suck on Deez! and left
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

In a class by itself!!! Rare!!! This 1992 MX-3 is for Mazda lovers who are aching for that rare catch. This car represents one of those deals that only come around so often and when they do, they sure go quickly!!!

They act like it's a Hemi Cuda or something. Wonder who's bright idea it was to put it on the lot instead of through auction. Probably could have got it for a grand.

Comment

Well it is getting hard to find clean MX-3's with low miles, but I don't think there's an MX-3 in the world worth $5k anymore. Up here everything is more expensive so I wouldn't be suprised to see a really nice low km example go for $3-3.5k up here, but for example David Coleman, a very long time member on MX-3.com just sold his very, very well maintained 93' SE/ZE for $2000 in Florida.

Comment

Wrong section.

5k for an immaculate mx3 SE with leather, klze swap and all power options, ac and zero rust.......maybe. But not for that crap heap
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol ill offer 500 bucks i hate red lol

Comment

If was as good as the ad makes it out to be I would pay 2k tops.
                SPI swapped

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WhiteLightning96

Comment

Here's a deal local to me

Comment

heres a 2 i found in daygo first one has the 1.8l in it, 2nd one has the 1.6l i believe just needs new headgasket

Comment

I"m an MX-3 fanatic. I drove 2000km to buy the one I own now and I would do it again ina heartbeat for the right deal...every so often a really nice one comes up and it tears me apart because something's always in my way.

I would have gone to get this one but it's a 40 hour drive...just not possible. He was asking $2k.

Comment

$5000.00 for a 92 mx3 ???? let me go smoke a bong ... the car that lex found is a much better price . especially in b.c. where all cars must pass air care testing ... my 323 was mint when i bought it 3 years ago and i only paid a g-note for it ...

Comment

What's funny is there's no way a bank would ever finance that car, so it's got to be a cash deal. And only a retard would pay that much for a 20 year old Mazda.......They're probably hoping a retard will walk in and buy it.

I wanted to tell the salesmen how dumb they are but I just laughed, they were acting like it was this great classic car for a steal.

Comment

Working...
                          X