Marc93lx (Marc Stearman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marc is top notch!

Got the oil cooler off his old engine within minutes of closing the deal with me, shipped it the next business day, and I got it 2 days later. WOW! I wish every seller was like him. The cooler was packaged with great care too!

Eleventy billion thumbs up for Marc!

Comment

marc is deff the man, bought a few parts from him ., i dont have paypal only money order and he even shipped them out before he recieved my M.O.

Comment

Word, glad it got to you ok. Thank's for the compliments! Im actually suprised it made it to you alll the way in Cali in just 2 days - lol.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I haven't ever bought anything form Marc, but I think his car is teh shiznit, so therefore through deductive reasoning and rudemantary logic I have come to the conclusion that Marc is in fact a super cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
            I haven't ever bought anything form Marc, but I think his car is teh shiznit, so therefore through deductive reasoning and rudemantary logic I have come to the conclusion that Marc is in fact a super cool guy.
            LOL - yeah, well people tell me that alot - seriously.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
              Im actually suprised it made it to you alll the way in Cali in just 2 days - lol.
              Gotta love USPS Priority Mail. Speaking of which... I have to PM someone.

Comment

Working...
              X