Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR Motorsports Performance camshafts, fraud. READ!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me rephrase it again...

90-97 are no different, in other words are the same, so which means if there any performance camshafts for the 90-97 Miata cylinder head (still using stock lifters) then it means it will fit the GT, LX cylinder head. Is it clear now what I am trying to say...

I do not want to put in Miata stock cams 96-97 cause I know they are the same, thats why (once again) I called this company called www.shaneracing.com AKA SR Motorsports and they did say they had performance Mazda Miata cams for the 96-97 Miata cylinder head. Where do you come up with the idea I am just swapping cams from another model, NO, I am trying to buy performance cams but still be able to use stock parts.

When I bought the SR Motorsports cams thet promised me they had more lift and duration and that in fact they were Mazdaspeed line. It looke like a very good deal until I bought them.

Why is it that always in this forum always somebody turns everything upside down and messes up the post at the long run.

Let me put it clear this post is NOT for debating if they are the same or not...

This post is to warn you that if you are going to buy performance cams (because many times you wont find it under Protege or LX) unless I do know as well Bullfrog and Corksport) and no I do not want regrinds, let me go back to the sentence, that please do not buy the alleged MAZDASPEED cams for 96-97 Miata DOHC (and yes 96-97 was only 1.8 DOHC) from the company SR Motorsports.

Why do you ask this:

[[[Thing is, did you ask them if there were any for the Miata? You'd have to swap the lifters, but they'd work. IMO regrind is the best option in our case, because that way you can get exactly what you want.]]]

When the previous post says this:

{{{{I have a 1996 Mazda Miata 1.8 DOHC.

Is there any performance camshafts from Mazdaspeed for my car?}}}

Mazdaspeed cams means performance cams.

Comment

Chill out man, I read it wrong, was thinking along the lines of protege. I was merely stating that if you're looking for performance cams for a BP w/ HLA's you probably aren't going to find anything without a. swapping the lifters or b. regrinding your current cams.

Comment

Good news, got my shipping and handling money as well!!!!

I am pretty stocked I got all my money back. I do have to give them credit that, even aftr hassling them for my money and accused them many times of selling me stock cams the seller always cooperated with me 100% and was true to his word of 100% money back if I was not satisfied. I was very lucky, they usually charge a 25% return charge on all items and it was waived in my situation. But I was very honest and told them I would have kept them if they would have really been performance cams, he would just stay quiet and reply by promising money back.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X