jitb37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jitb37

Went over to his place with my brother to pick up some MX-3 seats. Nice guy, swapped out the seats and was on my way. Seats were in pretty good condition, like the pictures, and really feel better with my suspension. My old seats would have me bouncing up and down over bumps, but with these seats I don't bounce. I have to drive over two bridges and with my old seats I would bounce up and cause the lap belt to lock, not with these MX-3 seats.

Hope somebody buys his swapped pro, it would be a shame to see it parted out esp. since he got a new harness for it.
    2005 Mazda 3

Comment

good to hear that u enjoy the seats.. that was my favortie mod next to the glass sunroof...

Comment

Thanks for the Door panels , Tail lights and other misc. pieces. Definitely one of the good guys.
        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
        X