This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigeon
    see the thing is, where business transactions are concerned, uninformed people are angry people... the end

it sounds rude, but reality is nobody cares whats going on in your life, if you arent able to at least tell us

we dont know what '****' you've been through, and you cant expect people to understand when YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING to anyone

everyone everywhere has problems, and you have to act responsible for your own actions

say your parents divorced, best friends in jail, girlfriends cheating, cat is dead, you lost your job, you failed school, and your house got robbed

you would STILL have to get your ass to a computer for 10 minutes, and simply say

"listen guys, my apologies... my parents divorced, friends in jail, girl is a whore, muffin is dead, im broke, out of school, and my **** got jacked... i dont have the time to properly package up your **** in a box and mail it off, so im going to immediately offer you a paypal refund THIS MINUTE without your authorization... because this is the last time you're going to hear from me for an undetermined amount of time.... so i keep my parts, you got your cash back... when my life gets back on track, i'll contact you and see if you want the parts still... until then, im off to bury muffins and mushroom slap my ex girl.... im sorry
    - carlin"

this post took me 3.5 minutes to type.... and a paypal refund would take another 2 minutes per person to issue

if you dont have the courtesy/time/intelligence to do that, then you are not responsible enough to use wihandyman.com as your personal marketplace

if you pulled this **** on ebay, you'd be banned
    very nicely said. and FYI because of your poor transactions, and bad selling practice, you have more then likey forced clubprotege to make drastic changes to the for sale requirements.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Shipped

just shipped marcs fuel rail- FedEx tracking 045697520532642

Comment

good to know, keep us updated.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

=)

i DEF will. dont want any more mix ups... ill be back with updates

Comment

............................. currently unaware of what to type......................................
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

glad it all worked out...YAYAYAYAYA

Comment

make good on your commitments, however, i must inform you, i highly doubt you will be doing much more, if any business within the confines of this forum. good luck
                kevin

Comment

thanks

its ok. ill stick around still tho anyway i dont hate anyone... i hope everyone sees i wasnt trying to steal anything here tho. but thank you for that inspirational thought though...=/

Comment

post valid tracking numbers for all of the stuff you sold on here OR click the "refund" button on your paypal account to everyone who paid you.

Its that simple.
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Yeah um.. How do you ship one thing but have to wait to ship the other..

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                      91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                      95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                      96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                      90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                      98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                        he has 10 hours to redeem his "good standing member" status and post every last tracking number right here, or he loses the raffle motor. a buyer is already lined up, proceeds going directly to the club.

he understands the situation, as well... so hopefully we see resolution on this TONIGHT.

if not, even then, he still better get that stuff shipped.
                        so it comes down to two things...

an irresponsible member wins a raffled motor...
                        or,
                        nobody wins the raffled motor and it just gets sold....
                        ?!

Comment

Shipped

Packages went out...
                          Ryans Tracking number: UPS: 1Z57TG340390000615

Shauns Tracking Number: UPS: 1Z57TG340390025625

and here are the labels for ya to look at...hope this clears everything up for everyone. i am sorry though, i didnt mean to piss off anyone or take anything from anyone through any of this. hope people can forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by 300zxgame
                            Packages went out...
                            Ryans Tracking number: UPS: 1Z57TG340390000615

Shauns Tracking Number: UPS: 1Z57TG340390025625

and here are the labels for ya to look at...hope this clears everything up for everyone. i am sorry though, i didnt mean to piss off anyone or take anything from anyone through any of this. hope people can forgive me.
                            Originally posted by the UPS website
                            Unable to track shipment "1Z 57T G34 03 9000 061 5".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please make sure the information you entered matches the appropriate format and try again. You may also want to go to the frequently asked questions link on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.

Remember, UPS Tracking Numbers appear in the following formats:
                            1Z 999 999 99 9999 999 9
                            9999 9999 999 9
                            T999 9999 999

(1044)
                            Originally posted by the UPS website
                            Unable to track shipment "1Z 57T G34 03 9002 562 5".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please make sure the information you entered matches the appropriate format and try again. You may also want to go to the frequently asked questions link on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.

Remember, UPS Tracking Numbers appear in the following formats:
                            1Z 999 999 99 9999 999 9
                            9999 9999 999 9
                            T999 9999 999

(1044)
                            your really not helping your case any IMO.

even if you just dropped them in the mail, UPS site will still say something like "we have been notified of a package to be delivered to.... blah blah."

fix teh numbers plz.
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Labels

they dont show up when you first ship something. here are the lables
                              Attached Files

Comment

even if they werent in the system, wouldn't the message at least say "tracking number not recognized" or something to that effect.

The fact that the site says tracking number is in the WRONG FORMAT makes it look really bad IMO. I used to work for UPS so I know how the system works.
                                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X