No announcement yet.

Jho....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well once again Jho has proven his awsomness as a seller, this time it was a:

BP flywheel
    Starter
    clutch disc
    and oil pan

all of them professionally prepared, in the described condition, and superbly packaged for shipping, with each item being indiviadually wrapped and safely arrange in the box. I have not seen such care from even big name sellers like summitracing.

thanks!
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
      well once again Jho has proven his awsomness as a seller, this time it was a:

BP flywheel
      Starter
      clutch disc
      and oil pan

all of them professionally prepared, in the described condition, and superbly packaged for shipping, with each item being indiviadually wrapped and safely arrange in the box. I have not seen such care from even big name sellers like summitracing.

thanks!

I'm glad you are happy with your parts Shawn.

Thanks for doing business, again.

Comment

*****Top of the line shipper. Good parts, great packing, and used reputable carrier with tracking. Integrity, this guy is not afraid to say he was mistaken on a part I was buying from him. This is the kind of Man we need in the White House!
        It's good to know that cigars are not a part of the male anatomy!
        'Is' integrity nearing extinction!!

Smoothe sale/transaction, thanks.

David
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
        X