No announcement yet.

HaitianProtege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i got everything when i was suppost to but i just put the tranny i bought from him in my car and it crap. so either your packaging was crappy or you sold me a bad tranny. the flywheel and clutch are good.

the problem with the tranny was that 4th, 5th and reverse wouldnt engage with engine turned off, also the axles wont lock in. the spidergears are shot and now i have a tranny with a cracked dif.

i trusted you and feel i have been taken advantage of.

i give a F- on quality of parts

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

i am very pissed off. in a perfect world i could get my money back!

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

im still waiting. im starting to think things. the lack of communacation is worring me here

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323
          im still waiting. im starting to think things. the lack of communacation is worring me here
          have you PM'ed him ot tryed getting ahold of him on aim?
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yes i have. and he just called. but when he says he is going to call back and almost a week later he doesnt then i start to worry. he said he got distracted and i beleive him.

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323
              yes i have. and he just called. but when he says he is going to call back and almost a week later he doesnt then i start to worry. he said he got distracted and i beleive him.
              Romey's a good guy. He'll come through for you.

Comment

I needed a Bp10 ECU ASAP and he got it to me 2 days after payment. I havn't tried it but it was packaged well and looks to be in great condition! I will do business with again.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Bought a clutch pedal assembly......arrived within a few days of payment....was alittle rusted but good transaction
                  My Car Domain
                  My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
                  Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

definitely agree....awesome person to deal with!!!

Comment

I got a pair of fenders from Romey today. They got here fast.

Romey called me when he sent them out, and called me the night they got in, just to make sure they made it alright. Good communication!

Thanks again man.

Comment

good guy, got my grill in as described condition, 3 days after he sent it

Comment

man what a pain in the ass. everyday he called "did it get there?" lol. jk romey. great seller.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

got my manifold today.....

Good guy, but the packing wasnt too good. The nipples are broken off the solenoids, and one solenoid is completely busted, so I gotta find these now..

Bro, you cant pack a 'heavy' manifold in just popcorn, especially when theres stuff that is breakable mounted on the outside of it. Not to mention there is popcorn ALL inside the manifold and runners. Good thing Im taking it apart to cut it.

All in all, Romey is hella cool and always follows thru.
                            Last edited by 92dx; 11-22-2006, 06:45 PM.
                            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Working...
                            X