No announcement yet.

disturbedfan121 - BAD SELLER WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to enter personal information in order to make an account.

Making up a fake account just to warn people about this kid is not worth my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      You have to enter personal information in order to make an account.

Making up a fake account just to warn people about this kid is not worth my time.
      Not worthy of my time either. However, if I could use it for more than one reason, then yes. For example, the only negative I have is from a moron that was selling some stock Mazda wheels that looked like new. No one bid, except for me, and I won all four for 45 bucks. It was local so he had already agreed I could pick them up. Since that was all he could get, he just refused to sell them to me by no longer responding to me. I waited until the last possible day with 2 or 3 hours of the 90th day and left him a negative. He was waiting for it and left me a negative accompanied with a lie. If I had another account with no personal info, I would not leave a neg with my account and then bid to win on any future item of his. I would then leave a negative and wouldn't care about him leaving me one at that account. I'm pissed off remembering that. He ruined my perfect ebay score. No more ebay crap on this thread, sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X