No announcement yet.

mike_moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything above is no lie. I got good **** quick. It took me a half hour to get the goddamn packaging off, but that means it was safe. I reccomend buying from his ****. Thanks again Mike

Comment

mike, i want to have your babies.

P.S. kickass seller!
      ---prakash

Comment

Originally posted by prakashkamath
        mike, i want to have your babies.

P.S. kickass seller!
        Um, you female?

Cause, like...I have standards.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

well, if you ever lose those standards, give me a call.
          ---prakash

Comment

hahahaha...for sure mang. Thanks for the praise!

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

thanks mike... we had our deal done within minutes, got my shift boot today.. would throw it on, but im tired
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Another great transaction, thanks again....

DaPro
                94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
                (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

Comment

Mike is the MAN!!!

I have purchased a few items from him and they have been better than I expected.... The attention to detail with the packaging of parts is unreal... Not to metnion he has been nothing but an absolute help with little things that rise up tech wise.... Thanks Mike... Always a pleasure to do business with some one of this caliber....

Scott.

Comment

mike- just got my mirrors, they look AWESOME on the car.
                    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Good to hear! That was super quick shipping! WOW.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

DUDE! that spoiler is awesome! damn i cant wait to get it on... looks great... Thanks a bunches
                        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                          Good to hear! That was super quick shipping! WOW.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Just got my GTX seats today from Mike, top notch stuff as always... I highly recomend doing business with this guy... He has gone out of the way to make sure I am totally happy.... Thanks Mike you are still the MAN!!!

Scott.

Comment

Great guy!

Bought 2 used calipers. Came with the whole assembly and even brake pads! Man! You are the king of packaging!! That thing was so well packaged, it could have carried some very fragile things! Congrats!

Comment

bought 4 wheels and tires... awesome packaging... made it all the way from ontario intact and i'm happy.

from now on if i ever need anything i'll be buying from him

Comment

Working...
                                X