No announcement yet.

Corksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how so many people have bad to say at times about performance shops , but when they are in need of parts they dial the same number.
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

dereks been pretty good about keeping us updated on the ZL-VE cams.
      I have heard bad stuff about them, but I never pay attention to a companies gaurantees, especially one as busy as corksport.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

corksport has a lot of parts for us, there arent many places we can go, the one time ordered from them i ordered my intake and got a corksport sticker just for the hello of it, i didnt get my intake for 2 months and when i asked what the deal was they said they didnt know what color sticker i wanted, but no one had ever asked me at the time i palced my orer .... oh well i will probably order stuff from them again but this time ill leave out anything that i need to pick a color ...

Comment

Ok it is nice that there is someone there that specializes in Mazdas, I was just slightly upset. Let me say that the have hooked me up everytime that I have gone in. I have actual;ly had good luck with them and the knowledge that they all have.
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

my experiances have all been good with them....
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

i never call them anymore after wut they did to my order and everytime u aske them question they dont even give me the full answer and they prolly dont know...

Last year i ordered the gtx front bumper for my 323. It was $300 sumthing and i payed it full right when i ordered it. Every week for the past 6 weeks i was asking about it they always tell me that it'll be here on Weds,. or Thurs. When i ordered it they told me they have and i'll get it in 5-7 days. i called after a week and asked about it.They said the bumper is on its way. I was like, "on its way? u said u have it in stock?". He thought they have it but they didn't. Anyhow that entire 6 weeks he's been telling me that its on its way to the shop and on the last 6 week i ask him to just cancel the damn thing. Right when i said that he was like, " Oh u know wut i think we have ur bumper right here" i was like WUT THE **** kinda bull**** is this? i just asked u 2 seconds ago and u said its still on its way and now u have it? Anyways after that i never call them and if i meet aomeone w/ Mazda i never refer or even mention that pHuCkInG store...

Comment

i have my own very reliable source for j-spec stuff, and he ****ing rules!
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

If u need to ask them for help on ur car the first thing u need to do is to ask about their parts and pretend ur interested on buying sunthing then ask ur queston. Thats worked for me twice last year but i've learn alot about my 323 and BP motor through this forum (thx btw)

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                    i have my own very reliable source for j-spec stuff, and he ****ing rules!

thats nice. I can get any JDM parts that i want for cheap but the problem is the person buying it is not very reliable and he's my relative too. shiet...

Comment

I'm waiting on parts from them . . . they don't even have the ETA from mazdaspeed, anybody know where else to get MS parts?

Comment

Working...
                      X