JDM GT-R Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 323GT-R
    I doubt I can get another spolier, they are rare over here, although if I see one, I'll let you guys know. I have heard there is another GTR that was crashed in the UK, and the owner broke it for parts, but I don't know the guy to find out what's available...

I sold the strut braces a long time back, the ones on my car now are Cusco.

I'm not sure wether I still have any emblens, but if you know which ones you want, i'll see what I can find! the only ones I think I still have are a '323' front grill badge and a 'Bee-R' badge.

umm, i need the following:

2-mazda badges
    1-GTR/GTX badge
    2-323 badges (front grill & rear)
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

I want the front and rear bumpers of this car. Its a GT-X maybe you can get 'em for me. Let me know how much thanks.
      PM me w/ the price and i'll pm you to where-to send it. Thx!

Comment

Rear wing, bonnet and mirrors now sold.

The front end of that car is the 92 onwards GTI / GTX front with the grills removed, I may be able to get hold of one BUT i twill cost more to ship it to you than the cost of the parts themselves. I already have a GTR rear bumper, exactly the same as that one, but it has an extra skirt on the bottom edge, you can see it in the pic I posted earlier in the thread.

To send these to the US, they calculate shipping based on volumetric weight. At a rough guess, this would be about maybe 6ft x 2ft x 2ft or something like that, so the shipping is going to cost a LOT! if you really are serious, I'll look into it, but it won't be cheap!
        www.323gtx.co.uk
        www.323gtr.net

Comment

Originally posted by 323GT-R
          Rear wing, bonnet and mirrors now sold.

The front end of that car is the 92 onwards GTI / GTX front with the grills removed, I may be able to get hold of one BUT i twill cost more to ship it to you than the cost of the parts themselves. I already have a GTR rear bumper, exactly the same as that one, but it has an extra skirt on the bottom edge, you can see it in the pic I posted earlier in the thread.

To send these to the US, they calculate shipping based on volumetric weight. At a rough guess, this would be about maybe 6ft x 2ft x 2ft or something like that, so the shipping is going to cost a LOT! if you really are serious, I'll look into it, but it won't be cheap!

not to be pushy...but what about the emblems i need? any word on those yet?
          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Yes, I am serious. My B-day is comming up and I want something good for my 323 which is this bumpers. As long as its cheaper than the one I found online then I'll get it. Can you please find out how much for the parts and shipping?

About your gt-r rear bumpers...I dont really need the rear lower lip I just want the rear bumpers but if it comes w/ it for the same price then yeah I'll take it. Thank you...

Comment

OK, leave it with me, I'll see what I can do.

Emblems - I don't have the ones you're looking for, I can only find one 323 grill badge.
              www.323gtx.co.uk
              www.323gtr.net

Comment

ok, thanks anyway
                1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

I looked up a while back for UPS shipping from Scotland to me, and it ran about 400 bux or so for a box big enough to fit 2 bumpers stacked on top of one another. The problem is the box max size doesnt allow for too much space for packing b/c of the max size allowances.

I would suggest against UPS and what not as they will rape you as far as the cost goes.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

only way shipping a bumper would be somewhat cheap is by sending it by boat.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by 1ofdfew323
                      Yes, I am serious. My B-day is comming up and I want something good for my 323 which is this bumpers. As long as its cheaper than the one I found online then I'll get it. Can you please find out how much for the parts and shipping?

About your gt-r rear bumpers...I dont really need the rear lower lip I just want the rear bumpers but if it comes w/ it for the same price then yeah I'll take it. Thank you...
                      TJAy ..
                      what are you doing?
                      You don't order a GTR bumper without the bottom rear lip ...

you just don't .
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                        TJAy ..
                        what are you doing?
                        You don't order a GTR bumper without the bottom rear lip ...

you just don't .

LOL...ok Bruce. I guess I will have to put that on there.

Comment

Working...
                        X