FS: BG Familia grills and headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T4TURBO
    any chance you could get me these emblems?

2-323/familia (either one)
    2 -mazda trunk and/or grill badges
    1-GTR

All my emblems have sold from the BG and BH cars that I have been getting parts from, if I find some more you can be sure I will post it here 1st.

Thank you,

Chris

Comment

What is left:

Black BG Familia Grill - from a hatchback.

Chrome BG Grill - from a sedan

JDM Corners (set) - BG fits both sedan and hatch.

JDM Headlights (set) from a BG Hatch

$75 shipped for each Grill

$75 shipped for the headlight set

$75 shipped for the JDM Corners

Pics are here on webshots: http://community.webshots.com/album/212699438fSgTfP

Thanks for looking and thank you for the inquiries.

I can do paypal or Money Order - paypal is better!

Comment

get me a front gtx bumper!
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

YAY!!! sold to me. hey chris, how do i pay?

Comment

it's been said many times before.. no amount of aiming can correct for the light bias from the JDM headlights... the lenses themselves cause the light to be reflected to a certain area.... all aiming does is move that same confine of light to a different location

Originally posted by CDUFF7
            I saw all the pics- etc, but I drive these cars on a daily basis for the past 13 years, have seen my own beam patterns - I am not talking about websites or videos. There are a lot of variables which can shift the beam pattern - nuts, bolts, washers, faded/cracked lenses, bulbs not in properly, etc - there are also adjustments for the lenses to compensate for the level of the car - ie higher or lower in the front/back, etc.

I appreciate your info but this thread was to sell some JDM parts which guys from this forum have been pming me for.
            TheMAN
            '01 BJFP MT
            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by MAZDA65
              YAY!!! sold to me. hey chris, how do i pay?

Headlights and Black grill are sold to Mada65, Thank you.

What remains is the chrome BG Familia sedan grill and the BG JDM Familia corners.

Check them out here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/212699438fSgTfP

Thank you for all the inquiries I do apprecite it.

Chris in Nippon

Comment

New Pics Added

That just leaves one set of JDM Corners, $75 shipped to your door in the States or Canada.

The JDM BG familia Corners can be seen here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/212699438fSgTfP

Thanks again you guys,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                  cduff, i'll take the last grille, the one in the center here.
                  Cablemirc, Please let me know if you still want the chrome grill, I would like to ship it to you as soon as possible.

Still have one set of JDM Familia Corners - very hard to come by these - a must have for true JDM conversion.

Regards,

Chris

Comment

yes, i most definetly want it, please PM me the paypal again and you'll have it immediately.

also, what color car was it on? i've never seen a chrome grille

Grill shipped about 45 minutes after payment, it came from a metallic silver car - the grill - same one in the picture is chrome with a small strip of metallic silver at the bottom, also the grill has a nice black oem mesh. Your going to love it, and being in cali - you will get it fairly quick - around 7 work days.

One last set of JDM Corners - $75 shipped

Thanks everyone - I hope to find more good parts for you.

Chris

Comment

Some new items....

cablemirc, Did you ask me for a front lip? I just got one today from a BG familia hatch - it is a two piece set up. front lip $60 shipped.

Everyone else - I was able to get a set of BG familia Headlights from a sedan "square headlights" $75 shipped.

I now have 2 sets of the JDM Corner lights, price drop $70 a set shipped.

Also got some misc items today:

one set of headlight washers (bumper mounted) and the switch from a BG. $16 shipped

one rear defroster switch - BG - $10 shipped

one A/C switch from a BG - $10 shipped

Originally posted by CDUFF7
                      Grill shipped about 45 minutes after payment, it came from a metallic silver car - the grill - same one in the picture is chrome with a small strip of metallic silver at the bottom, also the grill has a nice black oem mesh. Your going to love it, and being in cali - you will get it fairly quick - around 7 work days.

One last set of JDM Corners - $75 shipped

Thanks everyone - I hope to find more good parts for you.

Chris

Comment

mine
                        now find me a BG bumper pole and switch.
                        You got it. Comes with as much of the tubing I could get.

the BG had a bumper pole? I will keep my eyes peeled.

Anyone need a front lip, bolts on below your bumper from a BG. Got it from what I think is the GTX/GTR bumper - had lots of mesh on the bumper - all stock. The lip is ok to ship but the bumper is unfortunatel too large.

Comment

Yeah bro, if you can get those bumpers and find out a cost on shipping ... We could really talk.

I want front and rear bumpers.
                          I would love to get the GTR rear end with the lips on ..
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

mine
                            now find me a BG bumper pole and switch.
                            whats the bumper washer, bumper pole, switch for what?
                            im confused... whats it holding?

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                              whats the bumper washer, bumper pole, switch for what?
                              im confused... whats it holding?

The washers are headlight washers, which squirt water on your headlights to get dirt off - very common on 4 wheel drive and all wheel drive vehicles here in Japan.

The bumper pole - is like a marker to show you where the bumper is for parking, etc. Much needed in a place like Japan where parking can get very creative due to space limitations.

The pole is also normally telescopic and retracts into the bumper when you push the button - this pole option is very common on hondas over here.

CableMirc, I would like to ship out the items that I am holding for you - the washers and the switch. Another member also wants it, one of my very steady customers in Puerto Rico. The bottle - I will have to get that at a later date as I have family plans this weekend. The mesh from the bumper is exactly the same as the white familia in your pic - the mesh was kind of broken up and not worth dealing with - bumper too big for my shipping methods. The lip I have is from the GTX bumper which you have in your pic a couple posts back, it is a two piece unit, bolt on and it is stock.

Appreciate the interest guys and hope to keep up good relations and parts selling.

Chris in Ninja Land

Comment

any pics of items that u have available?

Comment

Working...
                                X