No announcement yet.

GTX clips with full bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the price could be $200-$250 I'd buy one. Ofcourse a bumper from a junkyard in japan is $50, I don't think we should be paying several times that plus shipping. But hey, I don't know how much they are over there.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

even if they got them for that, its all about supply and demand.... We want, they have, and there are few and far between suppliers.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

well a group buy has been tried before and very few people actually put in money 2 get it started, i think there where waht like 5 people that actually paid 2 try and get it started, myself included.. i would love to see a groupbuy for hte kits go through but, i dont think it would happen

Comment

the problem is the intial cost... The previous GB had the right idea..... Import one and then use that one as a template for a mold to create duplicates in the states... No shipping on a large # of bumpers, and no import fees or anything. It fell thru b/c of not enough ppl with the cash to back the interest if I remember correctly.

Comment

Well I for one don't like putting out money to show I'm interested. I would rather see the product and buy it, not send money to be able to buy it.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

thats the problem, and why the first one failed if memory serves... importing stuff is like a business.. you need a good amount of $$$ to get started. The problem is if we as buyers dont pay before, then someone has to pay before they get shipped and that creates a middle man. Dave on our site is a really good importer and get alot of cool ****, but he cant afford to buy all this stuff then sell it to us. He keeps it cheap by showing us the auction and then we pay him and he gets it here for us. This keeps that middle man price down (in daves case he is a good samartin (sp?) with tooo much free time to look at overseas auctions)

Comment

well the last group buy was for replica bumpers, and it was 50 dollars to get the production started, or something i cant remember off hand , but it dindt even come close to working

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                  well the last group buy was for replica bumpers, and it was 50 dollars to get the production started, or something i cant remember off hand , but it dindt even come close to working
                  wow, $50 and it didnt even come close? i wish we could do something like that for the 2nd gen. i would be in definitely.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                  Mods:
                  DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

shipping is a flat rate at USD250 to anywhere in the world. For usd250 i can ship 3-4 engines, 7-10 gearboxes, 1 halfcut, 10 bumpers & strut bars, 3-4 pairs of seats, 2-4 sets of sport rims.

This is just some idea for you guys and i actually have shipped items like the above out b4. So in conclusion, for the price of USD250, make full use of it either by sharing and splitting the shipping costs or shipping more than 1 items along.

regards

Comment

so how much do want for bumpers???

Comment

if the group buy is good ... let's say usd150 each? and then it's a one off usd250 shipping price for everyone (even if there is 10 buyers) to share.

let me know.

Comment

could u get a gtr bumper?

Comment

okay so that means it would be 150 dollars for each bumper>.... and the shipping would be 250 dollars for the people in the groupbuy 2 split?

Comment

How bout i give u $270 for the front and rear bumpers...and ill split the shipping cost with whoever wants in? on the group buy ..

Comment

im down for front and rear interplay bumpers. could have money w/in 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X