No announcement yet.

GTX clips with full bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there any way i can just pay the 250 to have it shipped to me so theres less hassle

Comment

if you want to pay the 250 for shipping alone to you is not a prob to me.

for those who do not want to buy in a group and want it fast can purchase it from me and get it send over via air cargo which is fast! and not too expensive i think. Will need to check it out.

Comment

GTX front clips

this is bad ... my GTX front clips FOR SALE thread has turned into GTX/GTR bodykits for sale!

anyway, here are the pictures for the other 2 GTX front clip.

a) (first 3 pictures) front clip no.1 is in excellent condition with full bodykits and only 80,000km mileage. USD1500

b) (last 4 pictures) font clip no.2 doesn't look so good but engine and accessories in perfect working condition. Mileage is at about 150,000 km mileage and the bumper is missing. USD1200

Pictures below, please hurry or the clips will be going to TAIWAN!!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by laser_gtr; 01-29-2005, 11:57 AM.

Comment

word yo. if u can see how much air mail or w/e would be to 28407 lemme know. because id rather just have it shipped to me

Comment

Well how do you get the bumpers? Junkyards right? So you can pick colors. At the least, if you get 10 bumpers together of a variety of colors, couldn't you simply take note of who wants what color? I mean if you get 10 bumpers, lets say 2 dark red, 2 light red, 2 grey, 2 black, and 2 blue, wouldn't it be pretty stupid to send the black ones off to people who have red cars and send me a red one for my black car?

Are the bumper supports for the OEM US bumper the same as the Familia models? If they aren't then I'd have a problem not having the correct support.

OK, lets say you happened to find a foglight grill(either one of the 2 styles) at the junkyard, how much would that be in addition? I doubt you'll find one but you never know.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Mx-3?

Hi,

Somebody said that you might be able to get front clips for cars other than the 323? I've got a 1993 Mazda MX-3 GS/SE, and would love to get ahold of a J-spec front clip. If you could get one of these, (any color, as long as it's not in poor physical shape), could you also get the front lip pieces that attach on either side, at the bottom? Here is a link to the clip I am speaking of:

Here it is without the separate front lip pieces:

Here's a US spec front clip with the separate front air dam pieces:

Mason Holmes
              1993 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition 2.5L
              1991 Mazda MX-5

masonholmes@hotmail.com

Comment

factory skirts and rear wing...

If you were to run into this factory spoiler and sideskirts, I would be interested in them as well, but don't go looking for them - only if you were to see some at a good price.

Thanks,
                Mason Holmes
                1993 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition 2.5L
                1991 Mazda MX-5

masonholmes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                  Well how do you get the bumpers? Junkyards right? So you can pick colors. At the least, if you get 10 bumpers together of a variety of colors, couldn't you simply take note of who wants what color? I mean if you get 10 bumpers, lets say 2 dark red, 2 light red, 2 grey, 2 black, and 2 blue, wouldn't it be pretty stupid to send the black ones off to people who have red cars and send me a red one for my black car?
                  If I were you I'd just sort that out in shipping from whoever receives them in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                    If I were you I'd just sort that out in shipping from whoever receives them in the states.
                    exactly....you should be thankfull that he can even get the bumper for so cheep
                    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.