No announcement yet.

GTX clips with full bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well dont tell him, talk to those interested and see what you can get together.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

some 1 make a new GB thread for GTX bumpers....Laser....can you get some pics of the differnt style bumpers you can offer?
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

I guess I'll make a new thread. It'll be in the Group Buy forum shortly.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

all group buys must be approved through Mazdaracer.... so pm him first...

Comment

Whhhhhat? Why?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
              Whhhhhat? Why?
              thats the rules around here. talk to dave if you have a problem with the rules.... I was just giving you a heads up b/c if you start a thread about the GB and he hasnt approved.... locked it will be.

Its not that bad, just pm him real fast explain the situation and I am sure that he will approve. I mean laser is a verified seller. Oh and you might want to pm laser as well to get him to approve the GB thread as well before you post it.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                thats the rules around here. talk to dave if you have a problem with the rules.... I was just giving you a heads up b/c if you start a thread about the GB and he hasnt approved.... locked it will be.

Its not that bad, just pm him real fast explain the situation and I am sure that he will approve. I mean laser is a verified seller. Oh and you might want to pm laser as well to get him to approve the GB thread as well before you post it.

lol
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

well I guess since he posted in there its already approved....

Comment

Working...
                  X