ZL-VE parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zl-ve parts.

Ok i will start working on the cover and cams. talk to u soon, what part of the US u are.
    island-p5

Comment

Originally posted by island-p5
      Ok i will start working on the cover and cams. talk to u soon, what part of the US u are.
      Thanks. That would be awesome if you're able to get your hands on those things for me. Im in Florida with zip 33511.

Comment

Whats the update Island????

Comment

Yo Steve you can buy the engine cover from here
          Carfield Enterprise - Strut Bars & Chassis Bars, Hong Kong. 16,739 likes. Carfield Enterprise- a leading chassis suppler in the chain. We have own assembly factory, research and developing teams....

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by zerocover
            Yo Steve you can buy the engine cover from here
            Carfield Enterprise - Strut Bars & Chassis Bars, Hong Kong. 16,739 likes. Carfield Enterprise- a leading chassis suppler in the chain. We have own assembly factory, research and developing teams....

Enjoy.
            Yeah, I saw that too. I was going to get me a cover with Macdaddyslomo, but things kinda fell through.... But Im finally able to splurge a bit and get me one of these covers. I still don't have the cams though... Trying to save up to get em.

Comment

Originally posted by island-p5
              You have a PM Island.

Comment

In Trinidad they selling the ZL-VE for $6000.00 Trindad Dollars.

Comment

Im going to get the cams through Corksport.

Comment

Originally posted by mig360m View Post
                    In Trinidad they selling the ZL-VE for $6000.00 Trindad Dollars.
                    Selling the whole engine and such? Would you be able to find out how much the head, IM etc.... is?

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege View Post
                      Selling the whole engine and such? Would you be able to find out how much the head, IM etc.... is?
                      05-14-2006 was when he wrote that. thats ummm, 1 yr and 2 months ago. kind of late for a responce
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Just looking for an update. Thats all....

Comment

Working...
                        X