JDM Stuff (all in one thread :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtmaEdge View Post
    the rear garnishes are too pricey as much as I want them....and on top of that i wouldn't have anywhere to put my rear license plate lol.
    I'm getting a rear garnish from him, the prices are good! As far as the rear plate, you can either mount it to the bumper, or mount it below the bumper as I plan on doing. I have a Miata front plate bracket that I plan on screwing into the rear bumper bar, to have the plate mounted below the bumper...hard to see, yes, but it'll be there, I plan on searching the junkyard for a plate holder that has a light(s) which I will splice into the Protege's license plate lights. This is no big deal with a bit of ingenuity. I really want a non-North American rear bumper but it's expensive to ship one across the sea.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I would love to get that 1990 garnish, but funds are a problem at the moment even though your price is good. Maybe in a month or so.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Thanks for the positive response Silentbob and Mazkid, i appreciate it.
        Me109, no problems just flick me a pm when you are ready.
        Saturday morning bump

Comment

Yea don't sweat the prices. They're very good. It's just Bush is putting ppl in the poor house.

Free bump
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I got the intake and ECU today! thanks man! Feedback left!
            2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Thanks Turpro for the positive comments.
              Nerd Racing glad they arrived quickly and that you are happy with them.
              Let me know if there is anything else i can help with.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                I'm getting a rear garnish from him, the prices are good! As far as the rear plate, you can either mount it to the bumper, or mount it below the bumper as I plan on doing. I have a Miata front plate bracket that I plan on screwing into the rear bumper bar, to have the plate mounted below the bumper...hard to see, yes, but it'll be there, I plan on searching the junkyard for a plate holder that has a light(s) which I will splice into the Protege's license plate lights. This is no big deal with a bit of ingenuity. I really want a non-North American rear bumper but it's expensive to ship one across the sea.
                Not to thread hijack, but you know we sell those things new right? Like, for not a crapload of money.

+1 for us finally having a good NZ seller!

Comment

Originally posted by evileagle View Post
                  Not to thread hijack, but you know we sell those things new right? Like, for not a crapload of money.
                  The bumper you guys have is for the 2 hole front bumper, I'm looking for the one that is a match to the 3 hole bumper, it's this one:

If you can get that one then I'd buy it! I've been meaning to call but too lazy...going to be ordering those MazdaSpeed/Mazda Motorsports engine and diff mounts for my Miata from CorkSport soon.
                  Last edited by MazKid; 06-07-2008, 05:51 PM.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                    The bumper you guys have is for the 2 hole front bumper, I'm looking for the one that is a match to the 3 hole bumper, it's this one:
                    [img]http://corksport.com/store/image/ab33/prt-exterior_MAZSTYLE_EVO_III_Rear_bumper_caps.jpg[/im/g]

If you can get that one then I'd buy it! I've been meaning to call but too lazy...going to be ordering those MazdaSpeed/Mazda Motorsports engine and diff mounts for my Miata from CorkSport soon.
                    mazkid is correct the CS rear is for the 2-hole. There was a 3-hole GTX rear on here a little while back that sold for cheap and I kick myself in the ass for not buying it.
                    2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Chipped 94 garnish sold/traded

Comment

Bumpin up the rest, 2 garnishes, grille and badge still for sale

Comment

is their anything else that you are able to get?
                          sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Originally posted by schrcrzycrl View Post
                            is their anything else that you are able to get?
                            Yes as long as its not bumpers, what are you wanting?

Comment

pm sent
                              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

90 garnish sale pending

Comment

Working...
                                X